BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2017 5:12:07 PM EDT
She put her papers in today.

Kim Guadagno wiki

The other R's in the race so far:
Jack Ciattarelli wiki
Steven Rogers Nutley Commissioner bio... (no wiki strangely, and not to be confused with Captain America)
Joseph Rullo Never held any office so there's only this linkedin and fb page lol
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 5:47:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll wait for Joe Piscopo to throw his hat in the ring.

https://www.google.com/amp/newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/12/10/joe-piscopo-nj-governor/amp/?client=ms-android-google

He'll probably be just as effective as fat boy.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 8:25:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Years ago, she came to my house to shake my hand and to tell me that she was running for Monmouth County Sheriff.
I was dumbfounded and couldn't figure out why she rang my doorbell. That was the first and last time I saw a politician in my neighborhood.
If she does a walking tour this time around and rings my doorbell, what does the hometown forum want me to ask her?
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 9:36:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Years ago, she came to my house to shake my hand and to tell me that she was running for Monmouth County Sheriff.
I was dumbfounded and couldn't figure out why she rang my doorbell. That was the first and last time I saw a politician in my neighborhood.
If she does a walking tour this time around and rings my doorbell, what does the hometown forum want me to ask her?
View Quote

Her stance on the second amendment and what she plans to do about repealing all of NJ's oppressive and unconstitutional guns laws and securing all of NJ's citizen's rights.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 8:01:55 AM EDT
[#4]
We are so fucked.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 8:20:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We are so fucked.
View Quote

Yup, we're going to be stripped of whatever little rights we have left. Time to start escaping if we wish to be free.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 11:46:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yup, we're going to be stripped of whatever little rights we have left. Time to start escaping if we wish to be free.
View Quote

NJ exit plan in the works here for 2018.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 5:28:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

NJ exit plan in the works here for 2018.
View Quote

Mine is this year. Getting all my ducks in a row now. Next week I start making phone calls and house hunting. With any luck we'll be out well before the November election.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 10:37:15 PM EDT
[#8]
57 paychecks to go & the Mrs & I will be taking Rt. 95 South. There is not much to move. It will be her grandmothers dishes, photos, & books. Me, guns, ammo, cycle, books, & stereo. Everything else gets tossed. Anyone want a snowblower & safe?

Will have to meet  hemcon9 of CDI Custome Knife & Gun on Rt. 95 to pickup the non legal New Jersey parts & keep on rolling.

Maxwell
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 10:09:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
57 paychecks to go & the Mrs & I will be taking Rt. 95 South. There is not much to move. It will be her grandmothers dishes, photos, & books. Me, guns, ammo, cycle, books, & stereo. Everything else gets tossed. Anyone want a snowblower & safe?

Will have to meet  hemcon9 of CDI Custome Knife & Gun on Rt. 95 to pickup the non legal New Jersey parts & keep on rolling.

Maxwell
View Quote

My wife and I are making a list of furniture we're not taking to lighten the load too.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 12:56:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Buying a handgun for the first time in PA:

Link Posted: 1/15/2017 9:23:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Buying a handgun for the first time in PA:

http://i.imgur.com/W87kVBs.gif
http://i.imgur.com/alwxeNu.gif
View Quote

Congrats mak.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 5:24:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Rogers will make some folks here heads exolode....retired cop who is VERY Pro-Gun and Pro Freedom
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Rogers will make some folks here heads exolode....retired cop who is VERY Pro-Gun and Pro Freedom
View Quote

source? what department?
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:14:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

source? what department?
View Quote

Nutley. Looks to be a rare one.

He was the commissioner of detectives, so that means he was at least somewhat involved in issuing permits.

Quick search online shows no extra requirements in the FPID/PPP process. A couple folks reported turn around time of 6-8 weeks, still illegal, but pretty good for passaic county.

Good on him, won't matter though. We're boned.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 6:04:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Sorry to say, but Phil"I will make your property taxes 'melt away'" Murphy is gonna make it in.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 12:27:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sorry to say, but Phil"I will make your property taxes 'melt away'" Murphy is gonna make it in.
View Quote

You're probably right brother, for a lot of reasons.

That said, this is the age of Dahnald

We might get stuck with Phil "I will pass every gun ban that gets within 50ft of my desk" Murphy....
but you never know, we might get Ted "Now Philip, count to 10..." Cruz sitting on SCOTUS striking down an NJ law with a shit eating grin.
We can always hope
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 7:32:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top