Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2017 5:47:32 PM EDT
Now that Bangers is history and is unknown at this point who/or what will replace them, I am searching for an alternative, everybody that I have
spoken with ( outside of AR15.com )  highly recommends Bob's Little Sport Shop in Glassboro. I have never step foot in there, probably because
it is out of my way, hell, I never go to Glassboro for anything.

Need some feedback on BLSS, please
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 12:24:11 AM EDT
[#1]
What are you looking for? Just a place to buy shit or a place to shoot too?  I never shot there but the sales guys are cool and most know their shit.  The black guy (named John, I think) is probably the best one in there.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 6:23:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What are you looking for? Just a place to buy shit or a place to shoot too?  I never shot there but the sales guys are cool and most know their shit.  The black guy (named John, I think) is probably the best one in there.
View Quote

Just for gun purchases, parts and transfers. I already have membership at SJSC, why go anywhere else
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 4:15:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I have made several purchases from Bobs and have used the indoor range many times.
Most of the staff is knowledgeable and friendly.
They close each night at 5(?) for dinner.
SJSC member currently. Miss Bangers.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 8:28:38 AM EDT
[#4]
BLSS is a good store, they know their stuff and are friendly. Downside is that they get busy so it may take a while until you are taken care of. Buds Gun Shop in Vineland is another good store, I don't know where you are.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 7:48:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
BLSS is a good store, they know their stuff and are friendly. Downside is that they get busy so it may take a while until you are taken care of. Buds Gun Shop in Vineland is another good store, I don't know where you are.
View Quote

Bob's is 20 minutes from me, 45 minutes if everyone's Grand Mother's out there driving blindly
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 8:51:00 AM EDT
[#6]
There's a member here who owns a small little shop in Sewell, across from the big Sony plant.  I bought 4 AR lowers from him last year before I moved to freedom again.  His name escapes me
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 7:15:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
There's a member here who owns a small little shop in Sewell, across from the big Sony plant.  I bought 4 AR lowers from him last year before I moved to freedom again.  His name escapes me
View Quote

I know,  he sent me an IM last week, but I believe it would be inappropriate to mention his name unless he chimes in.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 7:07:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I know,  he sent me an IM last week, but I believe it would be inappropriate to mention his name unless he chimes in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure where the fine line is that will get me in trouble.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 10:14:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not sure either, it's just Our Moderator lives up in Deep Commie Territory of North New Jersey, something in the water
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not sure either, it's just Our Moderator lives up in Deep Commie Territory of North New Jersey, something in the water
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly lol. Now you have to come see me after you drew me out.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 6:49:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Exactly lol. Now you have to come see me after you drew me out.
View Quote

Yup.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top