Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2016 8:48:16 AM EDT
Friend that belongs to a range sent this to me: I still have not had time to read the documents but it will be heard Monday, so there is not my time to contact your reps

IT WON'T BE LAW
IF WE STOP THEM NOW!

EVEN IF YOU HAVE A FIREARMS ID CARD THIS AFFECTS YOU. You will have no place to shoot. If made law, two dangerous bills will effectively put all gun clubs in New Jersey out of business. These bills would also prevent non-residents from using New Jersey ranges.
Cedar Creek, M&M and shooting ranges as we know them may be a thing of the past if anti-gun politicians have their way in the Garden State.  A pair of dangerous bills are scheduled to be heard in the Assembly Law & Public Safety Committee as early as this Monday, December 5.  
A.4179 and A.4180, sponsored by Assemblyman Ralph Caputo (D-28), require target shooters to produce a state issued ID along with an FID card or a purchase permit before using a range.  

In addition, the bills as written contain excessive "transfer" prohibitions where simply handing a gun between an instructor and a student would be a serious issue.  Hunter safety courses, family days at the range, open houses and new shooter introduction events would all be jeopardized.  Even law enforcement members would have a hard time using ranges to train or qualify.  

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 5:12:26 PM EDT
[#1]
And yet, we're told we're winning in NJ.

I've already written my reps about these two bills. They're all liberal cock suckers. It's not a matter of if these bills become law. The WILL become law.

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Just got an email from the NRA stating these two bills were pulled and will not be voted on. For now.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just got an email from the NRA stating these two bills were pulled and will not be voted on. For now.
View Quote

Yup pulled till the new gov can pass them w/o problems.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 9:45:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Going to be hard to beat Phil Murphy. Dem voters rule this State as shown by the Presidential election.

Lying crooked evil Dems win no matter what we do thanks to the entitlement crowd. We are outnumber at the polls here in NJ by the Welfare and Entitlement  crowd. Look at the demographic's where garnished Hillary the most votes. Loaded with low information voters looking for a hand out.

Change for the positive for 2A rights is not going to happen as more of the middle class relocates to Red States taking their tax dollars and spending habits with them.

225K high yielding tax payers left in 2015 and were replaced with 62k Democrat voting immigrant's mostly Asian moved in.

I don't ever see NJ going Red and if you have a brain in your head you know what that means.

If NJ elects a Democrat for Gov. in 2017 your looking at a Holocaust for tax payers and gun owners.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:13:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Going to be hard to beat Phil Murphy. Dem voters rule this State as shown by the Presidential election.

Lying crooked evil Dems win no matter what we do thanks to the entitlement crowd. We are outnumber at the polls here in NJ by the Welfare and Entitlement  crowd. Look at the demographic's where garnished Hillary the most votes. Loaded with low information voters looking for a hand out.

Change for the positive for 2A rights is not going to happen as more of the middle class relocates to Red States taking their tax dollars and spending habits with them.

225K high yielding tax payers left in 2015 and were replaced with 62k Democrat voting immigrant's mostly Asian moved in.

I don't ever see NJ going Red and if you have a brain in your head you know what that means.

If NJ elects a Democrat for Gov. in 2017 your looking at a Holocaust for tax payers and gun owners.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS GOING TO BE A NIGHTMARE...LUGERMAN SUMMED IT UP AS ALWAYS... WE ARE SCREWED JUST A MATTER OF TIME...Oh and for all you guys that think we will get a carry in NJ, YOU ARE HIGH!
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:14:18 PM EDT
[#6]
makes me want to PUKE!
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 9:31:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I guess we should all just lay down and die.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 7:50:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

No we continue to fight the good fight even though the deck is stacked against us. Donate your time and what ever money you can spare to the NJ2AS. Forget sending any money to the NRA. They abandoned us in 1990 when the NJ AWB passed.

Realistically we are shoveling shit against the tide. Just look at the history of the majority of NJ voters.

The battle will heat up when the 2017 Governors race gets going. We will need a miracle at the polls to save us all.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 8:16:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Meh, I wouldn't bother wasting time and money with any orgs outside of the ones on the national stage. Realistically we cannot do anything on a state level to effect change with the ballot box. Gun owners are just too small a percentage of the population in NJ.

You basically have two options, dedicate all time and resources to exiting or live with being treated like a second class citizen.

AR15s are gone come 2018 and there's nothing any of us can do to stop it. The only question is where will they finally stop? They will basically have free reign to do whatever they want until we start shooting, or they ban them all outright.

Both those scenarios are unlikely, so stock up on 5 rounders and some ugly ass abomination of a stock conversion or make your plans to leave. We lost the keep decades ago.

I guess mystery option 3 is you could throw your money away with the anjrpc or nj2as, two organizations with a long history of negligible wins and lots of infighting. But that seems like a waste of money that could be used to get out. YMMV.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 8:43:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Meh, I wouldn't bother wasting time and money with any orgs outside of the ones on the national stage. Realistically we cannot do anything on a state level to effect change with the ballot box. Gun owners are just too small a percentage of the population in NJ.

You basically have two options, dedicate all time and resources to exiting or live with being treated like a second class citizen.

AR15s are gone come 2018 and there's nothing any of us can do to stop it. The only question is where will they finally stop? They will basically have free reign to do whatever they want until we start shooting, or they ban them all outright.

Both those scenarios are unlikely, so stock up on 5 rounders and some ugly ass abomination of a stock conversion or make your plans to leave. We lost the keep decades ago.

I guess mystery option 3 is you could throw your money away with the anjrpc or nj2as, two organizations with a long history of negligible wins and lots of infighting. But that seems like a waste of money that could be used to get out. YMMV.
View Quote

A Realist ! WOW! Someone who actually gets it!

Very refreshing !  Too many Millennial's here with delusions of grandeur who have no idea how the "machine" works here in NJ.

The years to come will be extremely oppression for gun owners.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 4:25:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I guess you missed that memo?

The cremation has already taken place
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 9:37:02 AM EDT
[#13]
If Murphy wins, we are gonna be fucked.

I have been following what he is saying very closely, and his 'pie in the sky' dreams will crush what is left of the state's economy.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 12:00:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sadly, too true. The wife and I plan on putting the house up in a few months and I've already told her, I'm not even entertaining the thought of staying in this shit hole. Over the river we go, no doubt about it. Lucky for us, we both work in Mercer County and PA  makes a fuck ton of sense.

Of course, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before fhese liberal fuck wads, who are too stupid to realize they are responsible for the high taxes, decide  they're jumping ship as well and invade PA and slowly destroy the freedom there.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 5:53:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Sadly, too true. The wife and I plan on putting the house up in a few months and I've already told her, I'm not even entertaining the thought of staying in this shit hole. Over the river we go, no doubt about it. Lucky for us, we both work in Mercer County and PA  makes a fuck ton of sense.

Of course, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before fhese liberal fuck wads, who are too stupid to realize they are responsible for the high taxes, decide  they're jumping ship as well and invade PA and slowly destroy the freedom there.
View Quote

That is exactly what took place in New Hampshire.  
The libtards left Mass in order to avoid the higher taxes, and they now populate NH, and as a result they have infested the neighboring state.
Thes libs are like bed bugs, they shit everywhere.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Don't expect to be welcomed with open arms into Pa.
N.J. shitbirds have been turning Pa. blue for years.

Back when I was in the police academy (St. Peter was a corporal then) we had a block on civil disaster planning.
The city of Trenton expected to exfil their residents (including 6 square miles worth of of shitums) across the bridges into Bucks county.

The guy who sat next to me in class was from Bucks originally. He squared me away after the class with the counter measures put in place by some right minded civic groups in Bucks.
It involved a considerable quantity of straight dynamite and those same bridges.

I managed to escape N.J. years ago and see tons of Pa. customers.
Even after all this time I still get the occasional stinkeye from the old timers.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 7:47:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Don't expect to be welcomed with open arms into Pa.
N.J. shitbirds have been turning Pa. blue for years.

Back when I was in the police academy (St. Peter was a corporal then) we had a block on civil disaster planning.
The city of Trenton expected to exfil their residents (including 6 square miles worth of of shitums) across the bridges into Bucks county.

The guy who sat next to me in class was from Bucks originally. He squared me away after the class with the counter measures put in place by some right minded civic groups in Bucks.
It involved a considerable quantity of straight dynamite and those same bridges.

I managed to escape N.J. years ago and see tons of Pa. customers.
Even after all this time I still get the occasional stinkeye from the old timers.
View Quote

Even though I agree with you I have to say that I heard several years ago how we could have saved South Jersey by "closing" some  bridges lol. I watched a quiet farming region turn into urban sprawl from folks escaping Philly. I suppose that whenever someone new moves in and changes what you are used it's bad.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:34:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 11:58:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Just more fuel for my fire.... hun, I'll go house shopping. Take care of the doggies while I'm spending our money finding a likable area in a better State, including my mental state! 
View Quote

Come out and visit some time Dude, I'll be happy to show you around.
Maybe I can get that old retired NJ gun runner (who's name shall not be mentioned) to make a guest appearance.

Happy new year all!
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top