Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2016 7:35:40 PM EDT
NJ has a large Cuban population, the influx of Cubans into Union City as well as West New York began in 1964. I remember being 16 and attending Union Hill high school in Union City, at the time.  

Cubans quickly  began to outnumber the Italians and the Irish students in the HS.  These were not easy times for the new political refugee immigrants, they were challenged by the larger and established majority of the previously mention ethnicities, as well as the high school administration.  I recall the assistant principal, whose name was Mr. Calabria, refusing to acknowledge the requested observance of certain Cuban holidays.  I understand his reluctance to the student's body requests, but we had a point to make and would not accept his refusal.  So as a group we marched out of the HS and commemorated the heroes of our Cuban heritage.

It was a common daily occurrence to participate in a racially motivated rumble after the dismissal bell.  Fisticuffs would fly, but no one would be seriously hurt. These were cultural clashes which by now have ceased and become history. Cubans, for the most part have integrated into American society, as can be seen by such individuals as Sen. Marco Rubio and Sen. Ted Cruz, just to mention two.

Having lived the experience of a communist tyrant destroying  an advanced and free society, I can only sadly point out that the last eight years are too eerily similar to what I experienced as a youth growing up in what became a communist nation, resulting in the loss of freedom speech, religious liberty as well as ....

In my country today, there  are enemies within that hide their political preferences behind their ideology, they tend to call themselves Progressives.  Have no doubt that these individuals will attend the funeral services of a despot who murdered and impoverished a nation state.

Take a look at the differences between what Obama said about Fidel, and how Trump described the SOB.

May Fidel burn in hell!

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 8:13:19 PM EDT
[#1]
"In my country today, there are enemies within that hide their political preferences behind their ideology, they tend to call themselves Progressives".

They are here too. We call them Democrats!!!!!!

Make no mistake about it the Progs are all those who voted for Clinton!

Now give us that murderous Bitch Joanne Chesimard so we can give her a life sentence here in NJ for murder!!!
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 8:28:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"In my country today, there are enemies within that hide their political preferences behind their ideology, they tend to call themselves Progressives".

They are here too. We call them Democrats!!!!!!

Make no mistake about it the Progs are all those who voted for Clinton!

Now give us that murderous Bitch Joanne Chesimard so we can give her a life sentence here in NJ for murder!!!
View Quote

Hi LUGERMAN,

I can see how you misunderstood the comment you quoted above.

My country is The United States of America.

and yes the bitch Assata Shakur deserves much more than just a life sentence!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top