Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2016 10:54:26 AM EDT
Voted early at the county clerk. I'll be on my honeymoon in the Caribbean come election day. Anyone else vote already or plan to?

The voting early option was pretty painless, minus having to wait at the county clerk's office for 45 minutes because the lady was on lunch. It's the same process/paperwork as voting by mail, except they hand you the ballot right there after you fill out the application instead of mailing it to you.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 11:38:21 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Voted early at the county clerk. I'll be on my honeymoon in the Caribbean come election day. Anyone else vote already or plan to?

The voting early option was pretty painless, minus having to wait at the county clerk's office for 45 minutes because the lady was on lunch. It's the same process/paperwork as voting by mail, except they hand you the ballot right there after you fill out the application instead of mailing it to you.
View Quote
Na I plan on voting on Nov 8th with the rest of the unwashed masses, MAGA hat an all
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 11:56:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Na I plan on voting on Nov 8th with the rest of the unwashed masses, MAGA hat an all
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd like a MAGA hat, don't know how to get one though.

I'll be voting in person on November 8th as well.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote
THE OFFICIAL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN HAT FROM OUR FEARLESS LEADERS WEBSHOP

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 7:56:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

THE OFFICIAL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN HAT FROM OUR FEARLESS LEADERS WEBSHOP

http://i.imgur.com/fub75WO.jpg?2

Thanks! I will be ordering one.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 6:20:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You will not be allowed to vote while wearing the hat.  They will tell you so once you walk in to the polling facility
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 6:31:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You will not be allowed to vote while wearing the hat.  They will tell you so once you walk in to the polling facility
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

STFU you can't be serious.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:34:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's true. You cannot wear anything signifying your support of a candidate/party while voting. I've even heard of people being turned away for wearing pro-gun/NRA shirts or hats
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 12:05:53 AM EDT
[#8]
If you vote by mail you can wear whatever you want!
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 6:24:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes you can BUT!

your ballot, early voting/ paper ballot, will only be counted if the state's returns are within a certain % point.

Of course there is no "fraud" when it comes to elections
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 5:38:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It's true. You cannot wear anything signifying your support of a candidate/party while voting. I've even heard of people being turned away for wearing pro-gun/NRA shirts or hats
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

isn't that kind of a violation of your first amendment right? how the fuck can they tell you what to wear?!?

i should make and  wear a shirt that simply states "FUCK HILLARY" in big black block letters at the polls. just to see what happens.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 6:53:48 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
isn't that kind of a violation of your first amendment right? how the fuck can they tell you what to wear?!?

i should make and  wear a shirt that simply states "FUCK HILLARY" in big black block letters at the polls. just to see what happens.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:.

From the reading I've done i would guess that they would turn you away
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 3:22:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Yours may not be counted at all, NJ FTW.
Absentee voter. I'll be away.

Quoted:

Yes you can BUT!

your ballot, early voting/ paper ballot, will only be counted if the state's returns are within a certain % point.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes you can BUT!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top