Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2016 12:40:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 12:44:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm pretty sure the moderator here frowns on "for sale" postings...  he usually tells people to take it to the EE

Link Posted: 9/19/2016 1:40:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Wait, we don't have a mod anymore? Does that mean a free-for-all now?
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 4:14:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 3:29:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Do I have to do everything around here?

Can you do me a favor and delete your OP and copy the below text into it?

Warning sent

Companies or individuals interested in selling or trading equipment should resort to the Equipment Exchange. At no time should an item be listed in any discussion forum. This includes links to auctions.

So how much and where is he located?  I might be interested in one of the cheap cabinets
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 11:26:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 11:28:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 12:22:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
the member's post there isn't getting picked up by the NJ EE Search link.

View Quote

You know,  if you change your profile location from VAT to NJ it will indeed show up in the NJ EE search.

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 10:13:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm not selling it AND for whatever reason the member's post there isn't getting picked up by the NJ EE Search link.

You know twisting my nuts about this does not endear you. Make sure you pick battles and war with reason and priority. There IS nothing here, so capt if you be trollin' I be warning. So, thanks for pissing me off, have a great fucking day y'all.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do I have to do everything around here?

Can you do me a favor and delete your OP and copy the below text into it?

Warning sent

Companies or individuals interested in selling or trading equipment should resort to the Equipment Exchange. At no time should an item be listed in any discussion forum. This includes links to auctions.

So how much and where is he located?  I might be interested in one of the cheap cabinets

I'm not selling it AND for whatever reason the member's post there isn't getting picked up by the NJ EE Search link.

You know twisting my nuts about this does not endear you. Make sure you pick battles and war with reason and priority. There IS nothing here, so capt if you be trollin' I be warning. So, thanks for pissing me off, have a great fucking day y'all.

Sarcasm does not always come across in text form
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 9:49:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top