Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2016 2:29:51 PM EDT
Making a vat right now,  should be ready by months end.  Pm me your info and I'll send you a bottle when it's ready.
This batch is made with 4lbs of scorpions mixed moruga and butch t. 1lbs ghost,  a couple hand fulls of reapers and some portuguese longs that I just started fucking with.
All home grown
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 2:52:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in for some. I like hot sauce.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 5:07:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Expect FDA letter coming soon in the mail.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 5:41:30 PM EDT
[#3]
They're not getting any
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 4:01:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the interest guys,  all bottles are reserved.  
I going to try to have them to y'all before labor day weekend.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 5:36:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 5:20:55 AM EDT
[#6]
In for a bottle
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:47:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Got three more request since shutting it down So.... I'll crack another jar.  Probably have 4 or 5 more bottles.
Don't think I'll make labor day.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:22:18 PM EDT
[#8]
LOL - out of stock!
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:04:42 PM EDT
[#9]
OP says he has more if still interested.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:08:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Shipping tomorrow!  Two completely different types of sauce,  a sweet heat and a general purpose.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 7:54:34 AM EDT
[#11]
That looks like real good hot sauce.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 10:12:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shipping tomorrow!  Two completely different types of sauce,  a sweet heat and a general purpose.
<a href="http://s32.photobucket.com/user/totalabuse/media/DSC_0006_zpsivze3cka.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/totalabuse/DSC_0006_zpsivze3cka.jpg</a>
View Quote

Eye catching packaging.
Nice!
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 7:35:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Next two are in the planning stages
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 5:35:32 AM EDT
[#14]
can i get in on this? that sounds fucking delicious
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 5:42:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Gotta get on the list
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 3:34:22 PM EDT
[#16]
I come home from work to find a package on my desk. My wife asks, 'What did you order?' I reply, "Nothing. I don't remember ordering anything." to which she says, 'Of course not. You order so much stuff you don't remember anything.'

Then I pickup the package and open jt to find:
" />

AWESOME! I can't wait to eat it. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 6:09:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I come home from work to find a package on my desk. My wife asks, 'What did you order?' I reply, "Nothing. I don't remember ordering anything." to which she says, 'Of course not. You order so much stuff you don't remember anything.'

Then I pickup the package and open jt to find:
http://<a href=http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff503/nomadcity/IMG_20161005_152918.jpg</a>" />

AWESOME! I can't wait to eat it. Thanks!
View Quote

Got mine also thank you so much can't wait to try it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 7:35:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Pfft,  that's nothing.  Yesterday I came home to this...

My wife loves me

Enjoy responsibly and don't get any eye bleach on your dong seriously.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 7:39:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 8:24:18 PM EDT
[#21]
About twenty years ago I had Blair's After Death sauce for the first time.  Keep in mind that I was nowhere near the macho asshole I am today.  I had no clue what that shit was about.  About twenty minutes after regaining my composure my eyes,  nose,  and dick were on fire for what seemed like forever.  Washing your hands does not help when messing with that stuff
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
About twenty years ago I had Blair's After Death sauce for the first time.  Keep in mind that I was nowhere near the macho asshole I am today.  I had no clue what that shit was about.  About twenty minutes after regaining my composure my eyes,  nose,  and dick were on fire for what seemed like forever.  Washing your hands does not help when messing with that stuff
View Quote

Is that the stuff you have to sign a waiver for? I remember a few years back I had to sign a waiver to try hot sauce on the end of a toothpick. It was sweet at first but as it sat there it got hotter and hotter. I broke out in a cold sweat got dizzy and my vision blurred. It was frickin' awesome. I can't remember the name of it; nor do I know what you'd actually do with it other than weaponize it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 8:51:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Nothing like that,  IIRC I got it at Delicious Orchards.  I was always the "I like hot food" guy but I had no idea,  totally different level.  Not sure how it would hold up today,  I've come a long way.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 9:01:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:14:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Wife made some potatoes with dinner tonight. I decided to douse them with some Eye Bleach. M'yep....that's fucking hot sauce.

A little dab'll do ya.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 9:35:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 10:29:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
AAR

The Eye Bleach, which I was pronouncing Bleh-ek, don't ask me. Hot but tasty - love it!!!!

The Liberal DOUCHE? Soooo delicious and hot at the end - just incredible flavor, I almost but don't use it as ketchup!

totalabuse!!!! thank you - you created some great tasting condiments!!!

View Quote

Thanks homie,  I have about two gallons of Douche so don't be afraid.  Great on fish,  chicken, and burgers.  After smoking some ribs I coated them with it, grilled at very high heat for about two minutes.  Seared right in

I picked just shy of two pounds of reapers the other day for dehydrating (made .25# )  The wife comes home and says good thing because we're getting a frost.  So there I am half shifted in the middle of the night with a headlamp picking everything that looks remotely ripe.
Came up with this.

In the end here's my head stash.  The bowl is going in the smoker later this afternoon for a new sauce (started a brisket at 5am)

It was a great growing season
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 4:31:27 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Thanks homie,  I have about two gallons of Douche so don't be afraid.  Great on fish,  chicken, and burgers.  After smoking some ribs I coated them with it, grilled at very high heat for about two minutes.  Seared right in

I picked just shy of two pounds of reapers the other day for dehydrating (made .25# )  The wife comes home and says good thing because we're getting a frost.  So there I am half shifted in the middle of the night with a headlamp picking everything that looks remotely ripe.

Came up with this.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/totalabuse/DSC_0016_zps6pxwquwz.jpg

In the end here's my head stash.  The bowl is going in the smoker later this afternoon for a new sauce (started a brisket at 5am)

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/totalabuse/DSC_0017_zpsfz2uljqa.jpg

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

AAR

The Eye Bleach, which I was pronouncing Bleh-ek, don't ask me. Hot but tasty - love it!!!!

The Liberal DOUCHE? Soooo delicious and hot at the end - just incredible flavor, I almost but don't use it as ketchup!

totalabuse!!!! thank you - you created some great tasting condiments!!!

Came up with this.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/totalabuse/DSC_0016_zps6pxwquwz.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/totalabuse/DSC_0017_zpsfz2uljqa.jpg

Looks amazing
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Indeed  I just wish the damn skunk didn't get into the jalapeños  Not a single salvageable plant.

ETA.  About forty pounds pictured.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 5:56:10 AM EDT
[#30]
got them. remarkable flavor!!!

i tried the liberal douche on a few chips and it's amazing.

the eye bleach is delicious. 1/4 teaspoon in a bowl of chili had me sweating like a whore in church

PM me regarding your decals.

P.S.--you should start selling this sauce!!!
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 6:10:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 8:19:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

P.S.--you should start selling this sauce!!!
View Quote

The first line one is always free
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 2:34:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top