Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2016 11:04:00 AM EDT
Looks like they have some really good deals on there Facebook page .
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:09:44 AM EDT
[#1]
If that's the place in West Deptford, 100 yards from RT 295, they will not let you shoot ammo that was not purchased there.  I went there once and they were very rude - never again
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 1:23:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Most ranges dont let you bring your ammo.
They shouldnt be rude about it though.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:49:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

What ranges are those? need a list to stay away from, ive always had my own ammo at all ranges ive shot at. Only difference would be if i were shooting their rental guns.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 8:08:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I've never been to a range where they don't let you shoot your own ammo. Hell, Cherry Ridge doesn't even sell ammo, or much of anything for that matter.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 5:38:08 PM EDT
[#5]
It is a nice place, but I still don't like the owners. That's all I'm saying.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 12:26:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd rather drive 45 minutes away then go to that range/shop that is 5 minutes away.  

Fuck Them!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 2:00:15 AM EDT
[#7]
From what I understand, while its the same owners, it's under new management.  A good friend of mine is now working there part time and he's been pretty happy with the current management.  I don't know if I'll ever be going back there, but if your have no other choice it might be worth a try again.  It was million times better when it was Eagle Eye, but those days are over.
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 11:44:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What ranges are those? need a list to stay away from, ive always had my own ammo at all ranges ive shot at. Only difference would be if i were shooting their rental guns.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, maybe I need to rephrase that.
I always thought it was a given that you needed to purchase the ammo youre shooting at the range.
Being it's their equipment (backstop, ricochet shields etc etc)youre utilizing and all.....
Having said that, I havent shot at an indoor range in 40+ years, so.....

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 8:22:06 AM EDT
[#9]
I was a member there for years, and I used to go once a week if not more.  Every year the membership prices went up. The ammo rules were changed to only being able to shoot their ammo, and they made sure their ammo was more expensive than any store.  Their gun prices went way up, too.  I used to do all my shopping and shooting there, but since they went off the deep end, I haven't set foot in there in almost 10 years.  They did also become increasingly rude over time.  I'm sure they've started to improve by now, or they would have already closed up and disappeared.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 2:10:26 PM EDT
[#10]
So what do they do if you are shooting 9 x 23 Winchester, .41 magnum, 10mm, .357 sig, .45 gap, etc.?  There is no way they have those calibers.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 9:40:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Can't speak for the range, but they occasionally have great prices on Sigs.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 8:10:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 6:01:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So what do they do if you are shooting 9 x 23 Winchester, .41 magnum, 10mm, .357 sig, .45 gap, etc.?  There is no way they have those calibers.
View Quote

If they do not have the caliber you need you can shoot yours.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top