Link Posted: 1/17/2013 12:01:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 10:49:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Any link? Where?
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 5:35:32 AM EDT
[#3]
good luck dealing with the crooked motherfuckers that run this shithole state.

........you'll hate NJ like the rest of us in no time.

BUT----thank you for your help with our Nazi-esque laws!!!
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 7:02:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Just stay where you are. Don't come here. For anything. Fuck this state.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 8:02:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 9:51:48 AM EDT
[#6]
The first paragraph of your Mission Statement defines exactly how and why the gun laws in this state are so regressive and getting worse.

The Party of 6 was born out of necessity and frustration. As stated, all the active members of this small and eclectic team have gone all the way through the NJ permitting process to obtain a permit to carry, again all denied. Original member’s cases have all been closed out due to lack of resourcing and support from such groups as NJ2AS, ANJPRC, NRA and others. Lack of will and many attempts to work with all these groups came to quick and painful death as we learned that NJ groups are not willing to work together for the collective good. In fact, it is the complete opposite as many members of the Party of 6 tried effortlessly to breathe life into a stronger grassroots effort only to be shunned, ignored or told outright behind closed doors NO THANKS WE DON’T NEED YOU. - See more at: http://partyof6.org/about/#sthash.O1Q9bB5f.dpuf

Wether the results of decades of jackbooted oppression, or just simply "being too busy with life,"  many in this state will viscerally  exclaim "fuck this state", "I can"t wait to get the hell out" or "things will never change." Sadly many are satisfied with their petty whining, perhaps as a personal catharsis.

An organized and united front, comprised by the same groups mentioned in your MS and lead by a "NO Quarter Shall be Given" mentality would go a long way in reversing the unconstitutional dictates placed on the citizens of NJ.

By all means come and serve your papers and thank you for seeing the possibilities and not accepting things as they are!
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Nolo,

any and all help in NJ is welcome.

Looking forward to see what's up your sleeve.

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:05:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Nolo, thank you. Thank you for your dedication to the cause. Sincerely, thank you.

You will lose, you're wasting your time. The mountain of shit you will have to climb is insurmountable.

But nevertheless, thank you.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 1:53:24 AM EDT
[#9]
DO NOT BRING A FIREARM WITH YOU        .. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE   DO NOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 5:53:21 AM EDT
[#10]
"The Party of 6 was born out of necessity and frustration. As stated, all the active members of this small and eclectic team have gone all the way through the NJ permitting process to obtain a permit to carry, again all denied. Original member’s cases have all been closed out due to lack of resourcing and support from such groups as NJ2AS, ANJPRC, NRA and others. Lack of will and many attempts to work with all these groups came to quick and painful death as we learned that NJ groups are not willing to work together for the collective good. In fact, it is the complete opposite as many members of the Party of 6 tried effortlessly to breathe life into a stronger grassroots effort only to be shunned, ignored or told outright behind closed doors NO THANKS WE DON’T NEED YOU. - See more at: http://partyof6.org/about/#sthash.O1Q9bB5f.dpuf"

Your 1000% correct about this. I go back all the way to The NJ Coalition of Sportsman in the 80's trying to fight the NJ Assault Ban. What a disaster that was. Then came the NJCSD. Nothing but infighting till they disbanded. Now the NJ2AS with good intentions but who have been extremely limited in getting anything done for a lot of reasons.

We have met the enemy it he is us!!

All I can say is good luck. Your going to need a mountain of it!!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 7:16:27 AM EDT
[#11]
People in NJ won't even write their representatives to oppose SCR 101 so what makes you think whatever you're going to attempt to do is going to make a difference?

NRA - NJ Residents write your representatives and urge them to oppose SCR 101 (Senate Concurrent Resolution 101).

Undeterred by the Garden State’s failed, draconian gun laws, Senator Majority Leader Loretta Weinberg (D-37) has quickly schemed to block Governor Chris Christie’s recent executive action.  A few weeks ago, we reported that the Attorney General issued a directive that took steps toward fixing some of the rampant abuses with New Jersey gun laws.  The executive action clarified the “justifiable need” standard for concealed carry permit issuance and the reasonable “deviation” language with regard to firearm transportation.  The directive also compels local law enforcement to comply with existing state law and halt the flagrant permitting abuses with respect to FID cards and purchase permits.

Senate Concurrent Resolution 101 would block the Governor’s executive action on the incremental improvements to the state’s concealed carry standard.  Anti-gun lawmakers, led by Sen. Weinberg, have been crystal clear that they oppose self-defense for ordinary citizens.  More importantly, they completely oppose concealed carry in New Jersey.
View Quote

Good luck with whatever you're planning NOLO.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:33:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:36:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:42:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You will have to just trust me.  A difference is already being made.  It's being made in the minds of NJ folks who need a spark to keep fighting.  Who feel that all is lost and nobody cares about whether they continue to get screwed on gun rights.  We will stand with NJ.  We will go on the offensive instead of the defensive and take the fight to the antis.  I look forward to seeing you at one of the meetings :)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People in NJ won't even write their representatives to oppose SCR 101 so what makes you think whatever you're going to attempt to do is going to make a difference?

NRA - NJ Residents write your representatives and urge them to oppose SCR 101 (Senate Concurrent Resolution 101).

Undeterred by the Garden State’s failed, draconian gun laws, Senator Majority Leader Loretta Weinberg (D-37) has quickly schemed to block Governor Chris Christie’s recent executive action.  A few weeks ago, we reported that the Attorney General issued a directive that took steps toward fixing some of the rampant abuses with New Jersey gun laws.  The executive action clarified the “justifiable need” standard for concealed carry permit issuance and the reasonable “deviation” language with regard to firearm transportation.  The directive also compels local law enforcement to comply with existing state law and halt the flagrant permitting abuses with respect to FID cards and purchase permits.

Senate Concurrent Resolution 101 would block the Governor’s executive action on the incremental improvements to the state’s concealed carry standard.  Anti-gun lawmakers, led by Sen. Weinberg, have been crystal clear that they oppose self-defense for ordinary citizens.  More importantly, they completely oppose concealed carry in New Jersey.

Good luck with whatever you're planning NOLO.

You will have to just trust me.  A difference is already being made.  It's being made in the minds of NJ folks who need a spark to keep fighting.  Who feel that all is lost and nobody cares about whether they continue to get screwed on gun rights.  We will stand with NJ.  We will go on the offensive instead of the defensive and take the fight to the antis.  I look forward to seeing you at one of the meetings :)

When and where is the next meeting?
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:44:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Nolo, do you have a page setup for donations?
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 10:04:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 10:05:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:19:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Nolo, do you have a page setup for donations?
View Quote

You could check the Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/Partyof6NJ/
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:40:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Thanks in advance for all your efforts Nolo.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 1:16:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 10:11:55 AM EDT
[#21]
I just moved out of NJ last month after 2 years back in that hell hole.  Glad someone is finally coming in to help.  No "pro gun" group has
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 5:04:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Thank you good sir
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 12:24:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Thank you Sir

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 11:38:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 12:27:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 1:25:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's beginning to look at lot like..... SOON!
View Quote

I hope so
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 12:25:58 AM EDT
[#28]

Not to be pessimistic, but stuff like this:

... makes me skeptical.  And very soon I anticipate that it will get worse.  Almost seems easier to leave.

I am not giving up the fight but I am tired.

With all sincerity I wish you the best!

Link Posted: 6/9/2016 8:04:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 10:42:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 7:07:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 7:09:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

All I ask is that you keep an open mind!
View All Quotes

Dont  worry we will support  you
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 7:35:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

It's really hard to keep an open mind when we've been shit on since the 1960's. Whatever you're doing, I hope it works and we finally see some light at the end of the tunnel. But I don't have high-hopes.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 12:07:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

I am keeping an open mind.  I hope we are pleasantly surprised.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 12:28:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 8:27:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 8:30:53 PM EDT
[#39]
That's 25 min from me. I'll try and be there.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 9:18:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'll be in New Jersey on 6/25.  If anyone is local to RTSP.... I'll see you on Saturday.  
View Quote

What time?
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 9:54:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 7:58:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 8:28:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 8:35:05 PM EDT
[#44]
How about Portuguese  food in Newark Friday  night?
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 8:42:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 9:18:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'll be in Newark midday Friday. maybe we can do a dinner/drinks thing if there are enough folks interested. Saturday is pretty much all taken up.

Newton NJ, the barrel house, on Friday night as a suggestion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll be in New Jersey on 6/25.  If anyone is local to RTSP.... I'll see you on Saturday.  

I have a RACES / SkyWarn OEM Field day obligation that weekend.

I'll be in Newark midday Friday. maybe we can do a dinner/drinks thing if there are enough folks interested. Saturday is pretty much all taken up.

Newton NJ, the barrel house, on Friday night as a suggestion.

I'm twenty minutes from Newton. I may be able to swing by; provided I could bring my six year old.

You won't catch me in Newark unless I'm being paid and even then there's a chance I'll tell you no anyway; this is the approach I take with my office. 99% of the time I won't go to Newark.

Quoted:
June 25 from 1:30 to 3PM at RTSP in Randolph NJ. There will be other people speaking as well. Plus we may get to shoot some guns.

I will probably be there.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 11:02:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 11:03:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 7:34:56 AM EDT
[#49]
just so you know, Newark makes Detroit look good.

.......it's the reason I personally want a CCW license---I work there way too often and feel helpless.  murder capitol of NJ. (well, maybe Camden still holds that wonderful title).
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 10:02:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top