[#3]
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 8:56:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Don't you love it when they beg?  

Please make it hurt.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 9:07:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Tell them you won't settle for anything less than tasers, elimination of FPID cards and pistol permits and 30 waiting for pistol purchases and you demand CCWs for everyone.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 9:49:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Tell them you won't settle for anything less than tasers, elimination of FPID cards and pistol permits and 30 waiting for pistol purchases and you demand CCWs for everyone.
View Quote

Missing the point of "baby steps", are we?  
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 9:52:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 10:53:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm impressed

So wait, they want to settle this in exchange for them to basically rewrite the law atend effectively ban them.  
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 12:07:29 AM EDT
[#10]
New Jersey relies  heavily on it's administrative code set by the NJSP. Why would  any Constitutional right be left to the NJSP to decide how it is administered?
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 6:46:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
New Jersey relies  heavily on it's administrative code set by the NJSP. Why would  any Constitutional right be left to the NJSP to decide how it is administered?
View Quote

because they have cool Gestapo costumes. they gotta know whats best for us, right?
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's been 50 years of baby steps and no change. Half a fucking century. Fuck New Jersey, fuck baby steps. We get our rights back in one fell swoop.

Or at least in a perfect world.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 9:12:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 9:37:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Just wait.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's been 50 years of baby steps and no change. Half a fucking century. Fuck New Jersey, fuck baby steps. We get our rights back in one fell swoop.

Or at least in a perfect world.

Just wait.

I'm trying.

I'm sorry I'm so hyper critical and negative. It's just so hard to be positive and helpful when you've been beaten for so long.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 9:41:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I'm trying.

I'm sorry I'm so hyper critical and negative. It's just so hard to be positive and helpful when you've been beaten for so long.
View Quote
Things have been looking up since 11/8
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 10:11:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm trying.

This is absolutely true.
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 9:57:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Lived here my entire life. I suppose I'll be here, at least until the MIL dies, for the foreseeable future.
Thank you NoloContendere !
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:43:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Porrino wants to ensure that State Police Superintendent Col. Rick Fuentes can craft regulations governing the possession, use and sale of the devices, which emit an electronic charge to disarm an attacker.
View Quote

Let me guess, something along these lines?

"Each person applying for a Permit to Carry a Handgun Taser must supply a letter of need, specific in content, as to why they have a need to carry a firearm taser in the State of New Jersey."
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

"Each person applying for a Permit to Carry a Handgun Taser must supply a letter of need, specific in content, as to why they have a need to carry a firearm taser in the State of New Jersey."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Porrino wants to ensure that State Police Superintendent Col. Rick Fuentes can craft regulations governing the possession, use and sale of the devices, which emit an electronic charge to disarm an attacker.

Their response will be as follows with any "justifiable need" used on the permit.

DENIED
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 8:16:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Their response will be as follows with any "justifiable need" used on the permit.

DENIED
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DENIED

Yep, nice to see a Realist here on this forum.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 8:32:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 8:44:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Hang tight boys. Part II and part III will follow immediately if they do that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DENIED

Yep, nice to see a Realist here on this forum.

Hang tight boys. Part II and part III will follow immediately if they do that.

I'd be surprised if they even make a legal avenue to carry one at all, regardless if it's even realistically attainable by the average person or not. Smart money is on them allowing possession in the home only, essentially the same as how handguns are currently treated.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 9:00:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 9:28:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:05:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 6:53:11 PM EDT
[#28]
i saw this all over news12 last night.

thank you for your continued support of our second amendment rights!!!
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 11:06:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 7:31:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 5:16:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Winning.

New Jersey: Urgent! Legislation Puts Shooting Ranges in Crosshairs: Bills A.4179 and A.4180. Write your representatives now. So they can laugh at you some more.

Just got an email from the NRA, these two bills were pulled and won't be voted on. For now. I'm willing to bet they're still on the table.

This picture still applies.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 9:21:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Impossible for them to limit to home only, but I would really enjoy part II.
View Quote

Impossible, and yet that is the current state of affairs regarding firearms.

I think I understand what you're doing, I don't think it's going to work, but as always thank you.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 9:35:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 12:54:00 AM EDT
[#35]
So which model Taser does the hive recommend?
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:57:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So which model Taser does the hive recommend?
View Quote

Glock 30S.

Oh wait.....
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:46:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:23:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Even if the court says the state has to give access I'm willing to bet they won't actually give it.

NJ gives residents more unconstitutional oppressive gun control laws for Christmas.

Link Posted: 12/21/2016 6:54:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Even if the court says the state has to give access I'm willing to bet they won't actually give it.

NJ gives residents more unconstitutional oppressive gun control laws for Christmas.
View Quote

.........and the way i read the proposed new "serious threat" version, you and i still don't qualify. this state sucks donkey balls.

the "gangsters" carry illegally every day, and only spend a few days behind bars when they get caught. maybe give them longer sentences, especially after their next few offenses and let us law abiding citizens carry.

i'm pretty sure that we'd be less likely to pop someone for looking at us funny......
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 1:10:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Nolo's shaking down all the king's men.  I'll be in NJ mid-Jan too.  Hopefully my tagline won't have to change.  ?? Glad to see he's not just taking on NY.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Looking good!
View Quote

Would look a lot better if it read, "Please admit all of New Jersey's firearms laws are unconstitutional" and "Please admit New Jersey's Concealed Carry Permit Requirements are unconstitutional" and "Please admit that all of New Jersey's gun control laws and archaic requirements are a direct infringement on the citizens of New Jersey civil and constitutional rights". It would also be good if New Jersey actually gave a flying fuck what the citizens say or about the US Constitution.

But I digress.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 9:17:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Nolo, thanks for the reminder to renew my NJ2AS membership!
Link Posted: 12/23/2016 8:37:32 AM EDT
[#46]

- Please state how many permits to carry are active as of the date on this pleading in New Jersey.

- Please state, out of those active permits, what the “justifiable need” basis was to issue that permit.
View Quote

Not that you'll get your answer but, "my brother is a judge" and "I'm Whitney Houston" are probably the top responses.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 8:49:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:18:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
In NJ today for a speaking engagement with NJ2AS. Damn it's cold here!
View Quote

Welcome to hell.

You'd think hell would be all fire and brimstone but you'd be wrong. Hell is actually New Jersey.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 8:38:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top