Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2016 10:13:01 AM EDT
We on this forum rarely find common ground with the governor, we see past most of his decisions and clearly peer into what his motives are.

BUT, here is one decision he has made which I totally agree with.

New Jersey Withdraws from Federal Refugee Resettlement Program

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/30/new-jersey-withdraws-federal-refugee-resettlement-program/

Our state is in a big enough mess without bringing in additional un-vetted problems!
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#1]
It's too bad he's already let a bunch of them in Bergen County and Passaic County. Fuck Chris Christie.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:12:23 AM EDT
[#2]
fuck Christie TWICE. like stated above, the threat is already here.

been to the Paterson/Clifton border lately?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:20:56 AM EDT
[#3]
They already infiltrated Patterson and The Oranges
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:32:15 PM EDT
[#4]
fuck him
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 12:43:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I wondered if my linky thing was not hot at first, I tested it and it did link me to the article it was meant to.

Alas, how could someone read the article and not see that unless the governor informed the Feds that we would no longer allow the Feds to sneak in refugees without the states' consent, (which is how it has been done with refugees from the Middle East),  the practice would continue unabated.  By then I realized that most likely folks did not bother to follow the link and read the article.

I am no fan of Christie even though I voted for him, but I can recognize a good thing when I see it and this action on his part to put a stop to un-vetted refugees from the Middle East  is a very good thing.

I am not looking forward to the days when our state is governed by Sweeney. Are you,  and what expletive deleted words will you use then to describe him?

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:33:32 PM EDT
[#6]
With any luck by the time fatso's term is up I'll be out of this fucking state before little cum stained Hitler takes his place. Fuck Christie and fuck Sweeney.

And once again, donut boy waited until after the enemy was already allowed into the state to make changes. Fuck Crispie Creme's changes. His mooslum changes are about as fucking effective as his gun law changes.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#7]
There might be repercussions in withdrawing,  such as the Feds ending money for roads and infrastructure, NJ would not stand for that.

It is obvious that Obama and his Administration dislike the USA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top