Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2016 9:32:29 AM EDT
Not sure if this means anything...probably not in this fucked up state but I just found this article in the latest issue of ANJRPC News & Briefs Magazine.

Christive to possibly..maybe...sign some EAs on Gun Laws. "Clarifying Reasonable Deviation", "Justifiable Need for Carry", "Permitting".

Like I said, it probably means jack shit in this state and nothing will improve...dog and pony show. But I found it interesting. Maybe someone smarter than me can make heads or tails  from it. The actual article in the magazine is more detailed than the link. I can scan copies of the article for those interested.

Anyone want to try the "new and improved CCW " EA? C'mon...it'll be fun....

Oh yeah, I'm not contacting him to thank him for the EA's. Why should I thank him for allowing me a right that he has no fucking business taking away from me? And until I can get a CCW, and go to the gas station while on my way to the range with a handgun in my car like a normal person he can go fuck himself. In fact, I'll never thank him or any of the retarded politicians in this oppressive state. Fuck all of them.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 11:11:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck Chirs Christie
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck Chirs Christie
View Quote

My feelings as well.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 11:24:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

My feelings as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck Chirs Christie

My feelings as well.
I am sorry that I have nothing constructive to contribute.

Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck Chirs Christie

My feelings as well.

It's OK. I feel the same way. Every time FCC posts sormething on Twitter I reply back and just bash the shit out of him.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#5]
My gun club is on top of state legislation all the time.  According to them - IF he signs it, it will only help those ALREADY a victim of crime acquire a CCW.  Some chick with a restraining order against a guy who already has a criminal record might be able to get one.  The rest of us lucky fuckers who were never a victim have to wait until we are, then we can get one if we survive the first attack.

ETA: This paragraph right here is why we WILL NEVER have CCW in this state -

The  executive  branch  of  government  is  constrained  by  state  law  and  court
opinions  interpreting  justifiable  need  and  cannot  simply  ignore  the  other
branches  of  government  and  rewrite  the  standard
.  However,  incremental
improvement of the standard is possible and enforceable if it does not conflict
with existing interpretation.

FCC
FBHO
FHRC
Fuck Them ALL
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:30:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I was joking about someone applying for CCW. I know it'll never happen. I've got at least one more year then me and my family are out. Fuck this place. If it weren't for marrying my wife; childhood friend, and my beautiful daughter I would've never moved back to NJ.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top