Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2015 6:06:26 PM EDT
Guess what????  As I STILL wait for my my pistol permit( its only been almost 2months),it came to my local FFL and I got to see it!!!  and dare I say I touched it!!! She's a colt 1911 45 and its a beauty maybe some day Ill get to take it home ...............Thanks Egg Harbor Twp Police dept nothing like job security right??
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Guess what????  As I STILL wait for my my pistol permit( its only been almost 2months),it came to my local FFL and I got to see it!!!  and dare I say I touched it!!! She's a colt 1911 45 and its a beauty maybe some day Ill get to take it home ...............Thanks Egg Harbor Twp Police dept nothing like job security right??
View Quote
Threaten with legal action. What do you have to loose.

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Got my extensions back yesterday dated 10/23  (ex1/20).  Got a new handy last night and because of ogam my last permit will be useless.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 12:32:36 AM EDT
[#3]
You must be mistaken.  I keep hearing on this forum how pro gun all NJ cops are.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:28:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:29:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Don't be trollin' bruh. We all gotta live in this shit hole.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You must be mistaken.  I keep hearing on this forum how pro gun all some NJ cops are.

Don't be trollin' bruh. We all gotta live in this shit hole.

I do too.  For now until I make my escape
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 9:03:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 4:48:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh I remember the days back in 1994 when the detective in Princeton Twp made me wait 9 months for my .44 Desert Eagle.  I would go up to Hillsborough Shooting Center to look at it, and then drive home.  That detective was a true scumbag.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Got my extensions back yesterday dated 10/23  (ex1/20).  Got a new handy last night and because of ogam my last permit will be useless.
View Quote

??  I'm confused.  You got the permits 3 months ago and then did an extension.  The extension took about a month?  My town did the extension as i waited there.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 5:32:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

??  I'm confused.  You got the permits 3 months ago and then did an extension.  The extension took about a month?  My town did the extension as i waited there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

State popo,  they went to trenton and where misplaced  Wifes permits too.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 9:03:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

More like purposefully sat on so you couldn't use them
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:23:22 AM EDT
[#11]
I had the fortunate experience of putting in for a PPP just before 9/11.
It took 9 months.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:50:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Mt local PD fucked with me hard on the FID but they delivered my FID and two pistol permits in under 30 days. Itll be interesting to see how they handle me applying for 2 new ones.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 9:02:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doubt it,  just dysfunctional.  When they were recovered the sgt offered to drop them off at my house two days earlier.  I would have taken him up on it had I known the time stamp.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 11:04:24 AM EDT
[#14]
In my department (Toms River) the records personnel are authorized to do the extensions right away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top