User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 9:49:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Ja.
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 9:58:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry guys for the lack or response, had a death in the family and have been taking care of arrangements in florida. My meeting was pushed to the 19th but its a go for a (3 gun blast group organized shoot). So with that being said, November 8 is the official date!! 25$ per person, open to members and guests. We will be on the 200yd range, there will be signs directing you to the event once in the parking lot. Shooting will start around 9am run until about 2 or 3pm or until your out of ammo. I have access to some barricades, pitched roof setup and maybe a few other things. Your more than welcome to bring any polymer reactive targets or (AR500 ONLY) steel plates.  Let me know if anyone has any questions and please email me at [email protected]  thanks Joe (RSO) SJSC
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 5:14:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Re-edited:

1320ydsniper,

Thank you for the legwork in this shoot. I now know that you had difficult days and was still was able to come through.
I removed the dancing banana because I re-read your post and realized the first sentence did not deserve it,
but rather a Condolence was in order. Why it did not register is beyond me, probably because I have been
in many Viewings & Wakes this year that it became numbing. The only thing that stuck was the approval for the shoot.

See you there and Godspeed.
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 8:34:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 9:28:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Old school tag
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 1:04:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Our sincere condolences to you, family and loved ones.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry guys for the lack or response, had a death in the family<snip>

Our sincere condolences to you, family and loved ones.

Indeed.
And on a lighter note,  thank you and....................
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 1:08:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you.
If at all possible anyone who is going to attend could I just get you to email me at [email protected] just saying " I'm in" so I can get a head count. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 6:30:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thank you.
If at all possible anyone who is going to attend could I just get you to email me at [email protected] just saying " I'm in" so I can get a head count. Thanks again.
View Quote

Hit
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 4:44:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top