Nooooo shit..
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:54:51 PM EDT
[#2]
New Location Found!!!

More information to follow when appropriate. OPSEC

Plan to be in the area by 8:30 AM
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 10:01:04 PM EDT
[#3]
NEW AND IMPROVED LOCATION HAS BEEN SECURED!!! WE WILL POST THE NAME AND ADDRESS TOMORROW  AROUND 4AM!
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 10:03:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Has anyone seen the old venues Facebook rating. .....from 5 stars to 2.8 in 3 hrs. ....and their Google rating too.....they are being slaughtered
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 11:54:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has anyone seen the old venues Facebook rating. .....from 5 stars to 2.8 in 3 hrs. ....and their Google rating too.....they are being slaughtered
View Quote

Good.  Being a quisling should come with a hefty price tag
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 5:43:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 09:00 AM

The Washington, 194 Fries Mill Rd Turnersville, NJ 08012

http://www.thewashingtoncatering.com/location.html

On Saturday, June 27th, 2015 together we will ALL make history.

GAME TIME!

8am - 9am - Continental Breakfast

9am -9:30am - Tim Knight & Alexander Roubian Speeches

9:30 - 10am - Training

10am - Packet Sign Out

10:15am - Collect Signatures based on your assigned "Walk Lists."

(free pizza will be available all day)
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:47:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:52:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Good luck from flyover country.....
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:09:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Running late but on my way. ....should be pulling in by 9.......maybe ill finally get my truk on the bfl sighting list. .....lol

Eta. Made it......somebody forgot the flag. ....ran to Lowe's around the corner to get one......they have about 40 flying inside the store. .....nice place

Eta number 2

WOW that was surprisingly much harder than I thought it would be. ....getting over the nervousness of knocking on the first few doors is the hardest part.  I've never done anything like that before.   I got about XX house but only got to about XX before the rain started coming down so hard that the papers were getting wet.   I got about xx signatures from those xx houses,  about xx percent were not even home.

Half the signees were all for it,  the other half didn't really know or care but signed anyway after we talked a few minutes.   Ignorance is bliss I guess.  I was the same way till a year or so ago.

All in all the said xx signees was alot,  I didn't think so and was a little disappointed till they told me that.   Most guys were coming in with xx or xx and saying the same thing,  that most people don't really care.  

I can't wait to do it again,  I fit a nice little speach down now.   And ill bring a small office trailer next time too.

And got to meet Alexander. ....nice guy, he needs a secretary,  lol

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:12:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
And why was this protest at his house not widely advertised?
View Quote

Yeah, this is the first I'm hearing of this.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:48:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And why was this protest at his house not widely advertised?

Show up today and ask Alexander yourselves.

Good luck, brothers.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:57:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Come on down the water is nice!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So what is happening?
View Quote

check your IM
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:42:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Still driving home. Videos tomorrow!!
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 3:32:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Feet are a bit sore from walking all day yesterday, but glad I participated.  Great organization of the event and petitions by NJ2AS. For OPSEC reasons I won't divulge how many signatures I gathered, but I'm satisfied with my efforts.  Was more graciously received by most residents than I expected.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 3:40:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Feet are a bit sore from walking all day yesterday, but glad I participated.  Great organization of the event and petitions by NJ2AS. For OPSEC reasons I won't divulge how many signatures I gathered, but I'm satisfied with my efforts.  Was more graciously received by most residents than I expected.

View Quote

Same here. You are right about OPSEC.

All the NJ  Gun and Hunting  Web Sites are being gleamed  for info and negative Press about us,  Spread the work .

Sorry I did not get a chance to meet you yesterday .
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 3:48:01 PM EDT
[#18]

All the NJ  Gun and Hunting  Web Sites are being gleamed  for info and negative Press about us,  Spread the work .

View Quote

No worries Iggy - we met briefly at staging for the Trenton rally few years back - I know who you are, not sure if you remember me (nor would I expect you to).

If you're on facebook let me know and I'll PM you my facebook name so we can keep tabs that way.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:01:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No worries Iggy - we met briefly at staging for the Trenton rally few years back - I know who you are, not sure if you remember me (nor would I expect you to).

If you're on facebook let me know and I'll PM you my facebook name so we can keep tabs that way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

PM Sent
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 1:35:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Although I was unable to participate Saturday (had to work and my son's birthday) I'd like to sign a petition if possible. Is there any way to do that?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:18:22 AM EDT
[#21]
The only people eligible to sign the recall petition are registered voters living in State Senatorial District #3
All NJ residents can collect signatures on the petitions, but only District 3 voters can sign.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:50:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Okay, that was a great start and this is going to be difficult, but totally worth doing.

I look forward to seeing you folks again and when we turn these in I might have a surprise.

Thanks for having me New Jersey, no lets do this.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:31:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top