[#2]
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:06:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great hard hitting video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7evnf5rGIM
View Quote

LOL, Berlin CLEO never heard of the 30 day requirement?
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 11:33:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Grew up in neighboring Berlin Boro.
Graduated HS with Carol.
Was jumped in a diner parking lot by Eitel.
The girl whose house he hung himself in lived 2 doors down from me when I moved to Boro in 81.
She also had his son.
Returned in '08 with my wife and sons.
Finally cutting the cord this month of this shit hole state and can't imagine I'll make the same mistake again.
I'm not sure whether he having gotten a gun would have kept her alive. He was fucked even as a kid. My cousins grew up in the same neighborhood as him and said he was evil back then. He was sneaky and brutal and I don't think Carol had much of a chance even with a gun. But who knows for sure.

As far as NJLE being part of the problem. I've talked to very pro gun cops and they said they even had encounters with other cops who were incredibly ignorant to the laws. Not just in NJ. Some just dont bother learning the guns laws at both the federal and state level.
Not bashing cops in any way. But I do think some should spend more time learning the laws they enforce rather than playing the bullshit power game and putting the burden of proof on the people they accuse of breaking a law they didn't bother to read up on.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 9:37:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Grew up in neighboring Berlin Boro.
Graduated HS with Carol.
Was jumped in a diner parking lot by Eitel.
The girl whose house he hung himself in lived 2 doors down from me when I moved to Boro in 81.
She also had his son.
Returned in '08 with my wife and sons.
Finally cutting the cord this month of this shit hole state and can't imagine I'll make the same mistake again.
I'm not sure whether he having gotten a gun would have kept her alive. He was fucked even as a kid. My cousins grew up in the same neighborhood as him and said he was evil back then. He was sneaky and brutal and I don't think Carol had much of a chance even with a gun. But who knows for sure.

As far as NJLE being part of the problem. I've talked to very pro gun cops and they said they even had encounters with other cops who were incredibly ignorant to the laws. Not just in NJ. Some just dont bother learning the guns laws at both the federal and state level.
Not bashing cops in any way. But I do think some should spend more time learning the laws they enforce rather than playing the bullshit power game and putting the burden of proof on the people they accuse of breaking a law they didn't bother to read up on.
View Quote

Palace Diner?
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 9:12:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Palace Diner?
View Quote

Yes sir
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 12:50:01 PM EDT
[#7]
And for the old-timers here, "The Pallas Diner", where "The Ollie Gators" meet.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top