Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2015 3:07:50 PM EDT
Just saw on News12 that a bill is being introduced to restrict online ammunition sales. Not sure if it's an outright ban but I did hear that sales of over 1000 rounds must be reported.

With all that's wrong with NJ this is what those commie pricks in Trenton doing? Fuck them.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 3:32:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just saw on News12 that a bill is being introduced to restrict online ammunition sales. Not sure if it's an outright ban but I did hear that sales of over 1000 rounds must be reported.

With all that's wrong with NJ this is what those commie pricks in Trenton doing? Fuck them.
View Quote

this is what they are doing because they know they can't/won't fix all the other problems so they are doing everything in their power to neuter any chance of active rebellion when
things get to that point(which may be sooner than we all realize). that way they can keep their stranglehold. All the while simply causing more and more of us to go out ahead of our schedule and purchase as much as we can find and sit on it until that fateful day, or have y'all simply go over the river in any direction and pay for it in cash in person, thereby eliminating the need to report anyhow. Meanwhile things will continue to spiral downhill toward the drain as more and more people find the will and manage to flee the state(like we did), leaving behind only those who either can't, or who voluntarily continue the push downward by reelecting those responsible because they were "promised" more free stuff

get out while you can
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 3:47:24 PM EDT
[#2]
She looks like a moonbat. Ammo purchases over 1000 rounds to be reported to the AG's office within five days.

Bonnie Watson Coleman's page

https://watsoncoleman.house.gov/contact

Contact info link is on the page. I am calling and letting her know what I think. We all should.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 5:03:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 5:03:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Not a valid link when I clicked on it at 5:00pm

Link Posted: 5/11/2015 5:15:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Fixed.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#6]
This bill has no chance of passing on the federal level.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 7:41:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This bill has no chance of passing on the federal level.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2015 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#8]
A little more info:

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2015/05/bonnie_watson_coleman_to_inroduce_bill_to_restrict.html

It's not NJ gun control... she's proposing this in Congress.  This won't go anywhere.  And, the ironic part is, (like most other legislation), it's mis-aimed (no pun intended).  The people purchasing thousands of rounds of ammo are the competitive and recreational shooters.  The mass murderers typically expend less than 100 rounds (and it would be a hell of a lot less if we didn't have so many Gun Free Zones...  as demonstrated in the Oregon mall, these fucking cowards turn tail and eat their own guns as soon as they are confronted with like force).
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Never trust a woman whose first name is Watson.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 1:06:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 1:44:13 PM EDT
[#11]
What precisely is the AG going to do with a list of avid sports shooters?  Nothing.  This bill has no efficacy.  

We need to start challenging proposed anti-gun laws on their efficacy.  If the stated efficacy is not reasonable, then it is implicit that there must be some other surreptitious intent behind the law.  This is a Brady Campaign bill.  The intents are (1) to encumber online sales with unnecessary administrative overhead, (2) to discourage citizens from making large ammunition purchases, and (3) to offset the commercial benefits of large purchases with additional shipping charges.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 6:44:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What precisely is the AG going to do with a list of avid sports shooters?  Nothing.  This bill has no efficacy.
View Quote

MAYBE this is a way to see who are the real "shooters" compared to the fudds and their box of 12 gauge 00 buck for hunting?

Also,
Sounds like a good way to start up a registration "to do" list of those people that practice regularly and that might be a threat once the screws are turned?  

Just saying...

Tin foil hat on.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 12:34:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

MAYBE this is a way to see who are the real "shooters" compared to the fudds and their box of 12 gauge 00 buck for hunting?

Also,
Sounds like a good way to start up a registration "to do" list of those people that practice regularly and that might be a threat once the screws are turned?  

Just saying...

Tin foil hat on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also,

Just saying...

Tin foil hat on.

A box is like 250 rounds right? So I am ok if I only have a few dozen boxes?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 8:12:15 AM EDT
[#14]
It may not be an outright ban but if it puts any onus on the sellers the online retailers will just not sell to NJ, thus effectively banning online ammo sales.  Thus is among the many reason why I bought my house in Florida and will be moving into it EOY.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:12:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It may not be an outright ban but if it puts any onus on the sellers the online retailers will just not sell to NJ, thus effectively banning online ammo sales.  Thus is among the many reason why I bought my house in Florida and will be moving into it EOY.
View Quote

Which is why I am glad everyone is leaving, I will be taking over South Jersey... then a vast wasteland of trees to a mecca of sanity, according to theWind
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:29:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:... then a vast wasteland of trees to a mecca of sanity, according to theWind
View Quote

So let it be written. So let it be done.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 10:50:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:... then a vast wasteland of trees to a mecca of sanity, according to theWind

And there shall be women for all and all the women they want
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:03:20 PM EDT
[#18]
just so people are clear, it is perfectly legal to ship ammo to NJ.
this was written about about a NJ legislator who wants to stop it nationally
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:40:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are gonna need a much bigger ammo fort...
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:08:46 AM EDT
[#20]
I have an ammo shipment from CTD coming Friday. Working on 200K now, plus just got a new Parang...
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:23:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I have an ammo shipment from CTD coming Friday. Working on 200K now, plus just got a new Parang...
View Quote

I knew you wouldn't let me down lol. also a moat, don't forget the moat (Delaware River...)
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

HOARDER
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:22:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

HOARDER
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HOARDER

Nah, I am a Jew, Joseph said so, like 7 years of ammo to kill fat cows
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:26:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:34:22 PM EDT
[#25]
This has me wondering. What if this passes and an individual is a LEO, would they still report it and/or care?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:47:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This has me wondering. What if this passes and an individual is a LEO, would they still report it and/or care?
View Quote

If he was buying it for personal use how would they even know?
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 8:30:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I report mine to the IRS, I will miss that tax deduction
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top