Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2015 8:42:55 AM EDT
230k.

Guess it pays well to be Christies lap dog.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 9:10:16 AM EDT
[#1]
SO he makes more than the Fatgov?
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 9:20:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

By more than 50k, yup.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 10:39:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Not much of anything happening in Camden.  

Probably watches "not suited for work" websites all day.

Wouldn't you love to have his job?
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 12:50:32 PM EDT
[#4]
God bless America! It's good to receive!

The unseen is the municipal and state pension system is unfunded to the tune of a trillion in the US. There is very little hope of structural reform to enable growth. Therefore, they'll print money to fund the gap. So his pension will be paid, but in worthless currency.

If I was him, I'd seriously invest some of the 230k! unless he wants to dine on cat food in retirement.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 12:55:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The unseen is the municipal and state pension system is unfunded to the tune of a trillion in the US. There is very little hope of structural reform to enable growth. Therefore, they'll print money to fund the gap. So his pension will be paid, but in worthless currency.

If I was him, I'd seriously invest some of the 230k! unless he wants to dine on cat food in retirement.
View Quote

PFRS is actually very well funded.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 4:55:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

By more than 50k, yup.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By more than 50k, yup.

Didn't Fatgov say that no one getting a .gov check should be paid more than him? Oh wait, forgot bribes... never mind
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 5:07:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

The states can not print money, but yes, their absurdly high pensions will be funded. After all, we the taxpayers have unlimited funds just for the funding of these 800,000  NJ public servants.
What a ripoff of the taxpayer!
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 4:36:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The states can not print money, but yes, their absurdly high pensions will be funded. After all, we the taxpayers have unlimited funds just for the funding of these 800,000  NJ public servants.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get it straight, As a Public employee I pay part of my pension, my department matches it, No different than many private companies. NJ has several different plans, mine is funded. Now the NJ Governors, starting with Whitman, refused to pay their part, the Legislature stood with them, because it was to make them look like they were not raising taxes.
Add to that the number of elected and appointed cronies that put themselves in the "Employee' pension system, Like the governor himself.
The politicians don't pay the pension, for themselves or for the employer part. Take a pension they do not deserve and then blame us.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 12:30:23 PM EDT
[#9]
It is no wonder why people flock to "Public Jobs", especially in the top positions. Screw the private sector.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 12:40:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Only the top pay, and real good. I have so many officers that are under the poverty level. We have had some eligible for food stamps
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 3:30:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 2:01:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
230k.

Guess it pays well to be Christies lap dog.
View Quote

The King's Men are well paid to support the King.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top