Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2015 3:16:37 PM EDT
HI guys (gals). Long time member of AR15.com here. I am looking for a good gun shop in my area (ocean county) to consign some of my guns and ammo (if shops buy/consign ammo i don't know). My priorities have changed (saving money for a new motorcycle) and looking to sell outright or consign my guns. I have been out of the hobby for a few years and was wondering if anyone knows a good shop or could give me suggested price i should try and get for some of my guns and ammo. I can list them here or send list via pm.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 3:32:24 PM EDT
[#1]
You could list them on the EE for free.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 3:41:17 PM EDT
[#2]
i don't get much action on the EE since i list FTF, I don't really have a lot of time to ship so a local shop is my only option
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 3:52:10 PM EDT
[#3]
its rough at shops, youll get offered 60% less than you prob want so they can resell.  Most shops i go to anymore dont even bother with consignment anymore due to the hassle.

If you price accordingly you should be able to unload them.  Id list them in the NJ hometown EE and see if you can get rid of some.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:07:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Email me what u have. ....I'm always looking. ....if its priced right ill always buy
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:23:19 PM EDT
[#5]
A few years back I sold a few pieces to Tips and they gave me exactly what I wanted for them.  But keep in mind that I'm a familiar face that also spends money there.
Quit being a tier 1 pussy and change your profile location to NJ so that your ads will show up in the HTF EE link.  Every time I log on that's the first place I check out.
Now run along with this great advise so that I can see what you're selling and give you my money so that you can get your bike
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in the market for some handguns. If you have any for sale, post them in the EE. My wife and I just got our three pistol permits in so it's time for a shopping spree. Good luck on the sales.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 4:16:41 PM EDT
[#7]

I believe Sportsman's Center on Rt 130N just north of Bordentown does consignment.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 6:26:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:53:05 AM EDT
[#11]
I feel stupid. What is TPNI?
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 2:28:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:03:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Please take comments like these off-line before I have to BE a REAL MODERATOR.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Email me what u have. ....I'm always looking. ....if its priced right ill always buy

Please take comments like these off-line before I have to BE a REAL MODERATOR.

It is OK LD... he never buys anything anyway,
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:05:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top