Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2015 12:51:58 PM EDT
Friend and I are planning on going to this driving out early on Tue 10th Feb, staying over night and coming back Wed. From number of exhibitors and events it seems like too much to see in just one day and after a 2+hr drive. Wondered how many others planning on attending? I read last years reviews about it and the few reviews were mixed. I am really hoping it's worth the effort and expense.

http://www.greatamer...utdoorshow.org/

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:55:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Was this the show where the Brit promoter forgot to include read the Second Amendment?

Some of my friends are going...it's a push to see it in 2 full days.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I think I'm going to go, probably just for the day though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:36:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I went last year and we managed to do it in a drive out and back in one weekend day. We were only really interested in the gun manufacturer hall and then the accessories and quickly browsing the outfitters. Its a big show, but unless you're really interested in everything, it can be done in a reasonable amount of time. Had a blast last year and held almost every handgun from the major players. Really helped in my purchase decision. Can't recommend it enough.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Excellent to hear people have had a good time before.  I was thinking on just doing a day but would be bummed missing out on seeing/touching cool stuff so glad we're planning two days.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:37:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Used to live near there and have gone while living in NJ as well. It is worth the drive but honestly not worth the hotel stay unless you have something else to do. I'd say just head out early. Enjoy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top