Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2015 10:30:55 AM EDT
Since I have the day off on 1/19 I'd figure I would go to the range for pretty much the day. If anyone wants to meet up I will be there from 11:00 am to closing (or until I run out of ammunition ).
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:15:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I live 2 miles away , After being a member for over 10 years I quit when they put the cameras up .
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:29:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Where are there cameras now?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:49:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Its easier to tell you where there aren't cameras.  The porto johns.  I hope.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 6:31:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Its easier to tell you where there aren't cameras.  The porto johns.  I hope.
View Quote

there's at least one aimed towards it.........

fucking joke all the cameras. only reason I still go is due to location and the convenience.

.......now the cocksuckers log every time you enter the property also with their RFID entry system. way to go towards freedom, anjrpc!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:54:13 PM EDT
[#5]
punch in *1776# or something like that (its written on it) on the keypad  if you want to be incognito.  But yea it still sucks and the only game in town.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:09:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
punch in *1776# or something like that (its written on it) on the keypad  if you want to be incognito.  But yea it still sucks and the only game in town.
View Quote

I live two miles down Canistear , I told them to take their cameras and shove them up their asses !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top