Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2014 7:26:46 PM EDT
FYI Found 15 round mags at a very reasonable price..http://www.colddeadhands.com/accessories.html Great service and a good man too.. He used to have a shop in NJ and is now in AZ..
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 10:00:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I miss that place, though I must say the first time I pulled down the driveway I heard banjos in my head.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 10:23:07 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTL...
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:41:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I miss that place, though I must say the first time I pulled down the driveway I heard banjos in my head.
View Quote

I drove passed the driveway twice before he finally told me to look for the fence. The house was a bit off the road for sure. I miss that guy too. I'd drive all the way from North Jersey just to do business with him.
But with that being said, IBTL
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 6:42:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

THat is a civilized area  I drive by there all the time, I can take you to places that would scare you... he does have good mags, I have a few of his pro-mags
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 7:22:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

THat is a civilized area  I drive by there all the time, I can take you to places that would scare you... he does have good mags, I have a few of his pro-mags
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, even thinking about TheWind compound scares me lol.  Yes he is a good man and offers a good product and price. I have to add .....IBTL.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 7:53:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I was going to take him to Milmay, In the 90s,I was driving with my very upscale, wealthy Jewish GF , we were stopped at a light. An old , late 50s PU pulls up next to us... big guy full beard and long hair wearing flannel driving, looks like a bear. he looked over and I gave him the NJ salute. She crapped, she could never understand how bad I am. But he just smiles... He is half Piney and half Bayman, we go way back I was the one that taught him to be badass.... His Daddy was a Coastie chasing my Dad as he ran rum for Nucky.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:53:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Ahh, he who shall not be named. I think I was on vacation when whatever went down, went down. I still wonder what could have been so egregious that the mere mention of his name causes such fervour.

Thx PK for still making those, might have to buy a couple just for old times sake.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:28:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:29:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry, no advertising for a banned member
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top