Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2014 10:22:17 AM EDT
Anybody know of a reasonably priced FFL in the Old Bridge/Central NJ area? I guess going along with that a quality shop for work and purchases. I've been to Heritage Guild and I feel like their purchase prices could be better and their FFL prices are crazy (I'm pretty sure he said $75 for a transfer). Don't mind traveling a little but would like to keep it in the 30 minute window. Thanks in advance for the info.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 10:25:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Monmouth Arms and Legend Firearms are two good FFL's I have used in the area. They are both in Marlboro.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 10:30:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Great, thanks for the fast reply.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 11:01:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Derek at GSD Coatings in Keyport is reasonably priced
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 11:45:41 AM EDT
[#4]
A little further is Solomans in Farmingdale.
Gene keeps strange hours, but if you can deal with that he's VERY reasonable.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 2:52:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I had dealt with Dan at

PRECISION FIREARMS COATINGS & SALES, LLC
Edison, NJ
732-406-7466
[email protected]
[email protected]

Very nice guy and really reasonably priced.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:41:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I use Howard from secure firearms. ....he has late hrs so work's good for me.....right off 9 in Manalapan. ....real nice guy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top