Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2014 8:31:28 PM EDT
I have a model 70 feather weight in 270 that I would like to  rebarrel to 6.5x55. Any one recommend a good smith.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:33:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Where in NJ are you located ? George at G&S Hunters in Paterson is great if you live in North Jersey.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:42:45 AM EDT
[#2]
hemcon9 here on the forum. He's in PA. and does outstanding work and his prices are very reasonable. Send him an IM
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:12:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
hemcon9 here on the forum. He's in PA. and does outstanding work and his prices are very reasonable. Send him an IM
View Quote

Always willing to throw in a +1 for hemcon9, great guy and great service. Sometimes he gets busy around hunting season, but the work is always worth the wait. A few good gun shops to hit in the area there too.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:42:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Does he have a full Machine Shop?  

I would like to have some work done on my "Bushwacker"  DCM Barrel.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:39:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Does he have a full Machine Shop?  

I would like to have some work done on my "Bushwacker"  DCM Barrell

View Quote

If I recall hemcon9 runs a South Bend heavy 10 lathe. The rest of his machines in his shop I cannot remember. The drill press is huge.

Maxwell
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 6:07:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone have a email for Hemcon9
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:08:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:33:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anyone have a email for Hemcon9
View Quote

Not an email - but try the phone:
http://fflgundealers.net/cdi-custom-knife-and-gun-llc.html
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:18:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top