Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2014 4:47:40 PM EDT
I need to get my hands on a few NJ-legal AK-74 style (5.45x39) magazines. I strongly prefer 15/30s, but will consider 10/30s and just about anything else except the cut down Tapcos that I've seen a couple of places. I've tried all the usual online spots I could think of, but many of the out-of-state lo-cap magazine suppliers seem to be sticking just with AR format magazines at this point in time. A couple other places are selling mag blocks, but I want to buy the magazines preblocked.

If anyone has any leads or suggestions here please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Will
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:35:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Jestice Arms carries a wide variety of 10/30 mags including AK-74 mags: http://jesticearms.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=79_80

It's the only place I know of that makes them. I have no personal experience with their products so I can't comment on the quality.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:18:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the lead. I actually found them the other day, but the only ones they seem to have in stock are the Tapcos.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:50:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I made my own out of 30 rounders. I basically cut them down to size and epoxy'd the base back on. Kinda ghetto but it works
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top