Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2014 1:26:20 PM EDT
I find it hard to believe a prosecutor would convict a young girl for an honest mistake (she was totally honest about it) concerning a gun, yet this same guy is willing to let a physical assault case walk out the door. Situations like this makes me embarrassed to tell anyone I live in NJ.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 4:47:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 5:28:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 9:48:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I find it hard to believe a prosecutor would convict a young girl for an honest mistake (she was totally honest about it) concerning a gun, yet this same guy is willing to let a physical assault case walk out the door. Situations like this makes me embarrassed to tell anyone I live in NJ.
View Quote
I don't.

Link Posted: 9/11/2014 9:29:36 AM EDT
[#5]
It should come as no surprise to any long time Jersey resident; and it is not a case of corruption either.
It is simply a reflection of the culture of N.J.

Guess who allowed this culture to take hold and establish- your grandparents, parents and you.
All of "us" collectively allowed this culture to establish and grow over the last 40 or 50 years by pulling the wrong lever at the polls.

The electorate has no one to blame but their short-sighted, apathetic selves.
Have a good look in the mirror and it will become clear to you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 11:29:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:02:13 PM EDT
[#7]
They are now reconsidering what happened, decision in 3 weeks
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:49:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are now reconsidering what happened, decision in 3 weeks
View Quote

That chick is damn lucky the prosecutor got caught with his pants down on this RR case.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:29:40 AM EDT
[#9]
they should be used to it
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 2:43:31 PM EDT
[#10]

So once they reduce charges or don't prosecute we can all expect the same treatment?
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#11]
If the charges get dismissed, etc. what will happen to the rest of the folks who crossed the state with a firearm and got caught and spent a year in jail or more? Reason to sue the state?
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 3:42:15 PM EDT
[#12]
There is always a reason to sue the state,
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 3:59:23 PM EDT
[#13]
She was just admitted into PTI
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 7:04:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 5:40:25 AM EDT
[#15]

Ha, way to flip flop McClain. This Dope should be fired immediately!!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:31:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Shaneen newest and best friend is now Ray Rice. If that thug had not knocked out his girlfriend, Shaneen might still be looking at 3 years in jail.Shaneen Allen and Ray Rice had the same prosecutor and judge decide their fates. I think public outcry from Rice's free ride lead to a reversal in the court's decision to allow Allen into the pretrial intervention program.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:18:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Shaneen newest and best friend is now Ray Rice. If that thug had not knocked out his girlfriend, Shaneen might still be looking at 3 years in jail.Shaneen Allen and Ray Rice had the same prosecutor and judge decide their fates. I think public outcry from Rice's free ride lead to a reversal in the court's decision to allow Allen into the pretrial intervention program.
View Quote

What about everyone else who was convicted and is serving 1 year in jail? Will some of there sentences be over turned?
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 5:42:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 5:59:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yeah, sometimes the enemy of my enemy is  my friend.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, sometimes the enemy of my enemy is  my friend.

Or at least useful
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:14:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 6:11:48 PM EDT
[#21]

So can everyone living in NJ expect the same results or have non-NJ-citizens been "granted" more 2A rights in NJ than an actual NJ citizen?

I think I know the answer to that question.

But seriously if I have my FL out of state carry permit and am caught carrying in NJ do I get PTI?
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 6:19:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So can everyone living in NJ expect the same results or have non-NJ-citizens been "granted" more 2A rights in NJ than an actual NJ citizen?

But seriously if I have my FL out of state carry permit and am caught carrying in NJ do I get PTI?
View Quote

That is a good question? Knowing NJ, unless there is a lot of media, you are screwed
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 3:51:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

This only helps those who feign ignorance of the law. If that prosecutor can prove that you are a savvy gun owner, posting in forums such as this, you are FUCKED.

You folks need to read the Graves Act Directive
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:06:53 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
This only helps those who feign ignorance of the law. If that prosecutor can prove that you are a savvy gun owner, posting in forums such as this, you are FUCKED.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So then my first sentence is right.  Out of state folks have better 2A rights in NJ than NJ citizens.  Fucking useless fucking state.

Just reading that anti-freedom piece of shit makes my skin crawl.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top