Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2014 12:04:49 PM EDT
Who here is a member at CR? I know our fearless leader is a life member there, but who else?
I have already broken my new years resolution to go once a month but dammit I'm going this
month! Anyone want to join me on a Saturday, say 9/20 or 9/27? Maybe do a sit-down for a potluck
type luncheon afterwards? Just throwin' it out there......

I admittedly often roll with the NYHTF on a lot of outings with that crew but it would be cool to see some old NJHTF
brothers and meet some new ones. I can host 2 non-member guests if they are willing to pay the $25 guest fee.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I probably can't go (weekends are too busy lately), but if you're up in the area and you all want some great food for lunch check out jimmy gees on 23 south. it's 2 exits down from canistear road, and their food is phenomenal.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 7:57:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 7:29:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Is it my breaf ??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top