Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2014 11:10:16 PM EDT
Hey ! Who did I see today ? You had what looked like an F350 with a utility body sporting a huge BFL on the top tool box. I ran up on your right side and blew the horn as I passed. White Caddy with a BFL in the rear window.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:46:24 PM EDT
[#1]
My buddy had my f350 in that area. ....black with a flat bed body and bfl on left side of body
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:17:52 PM EDT
[#2]
That would be the one. Very few ARFers in Jersey...........
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 12:05:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Yea I love spotting the emblem. ....I have it on my edge and my tow truck too
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 5:06:30 AM EDT
[#4]
My magnet somehow fell off my car :( it was so old and crusty
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 9:18:20 PM EDT
[#5]
My favorite was one I saw at a wedding, white BFL on a black phone case.  How many people have a BFL'd iPhone case?
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 10:14:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Ill take 1
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:17:35 AM EDT
[#7]
What is bfl
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:34:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My favorite was one I saw at a wedding, white BFL on a black phone case.  How many people have a BFL'd iPhone case?
View Quote
I've got a BFL (Bolt Face Logo) on back of my phone case and was at a wedding at Shawnee Inn, PA in April. I've a Nexus 5 though :-)

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:08:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:35:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I've got a BFL (Bolt Face Logo) on back of my phone case and was at a wedding at Shawnee Inn, PA in April. I've a Nexus 5 though :-)  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was a couple years ago.  Martel's Waters Edge or something.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:06:42 PM EDT
[#11]
I've only seen one.  Silver Pontiac on Hoes Lane in Piscataway a couple years ago. He either didn't see my BFL  or pretended not to.

edit: Come to think of it,   I saw one on a welding truck with barbed wire painted along the side on Rt 22 in Springfield once.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:49:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Only one ive seen was on a Lil silver suv....like a suzuki or a rav4 or something. ... Over by Applebee's on rt35 in Middletown about a year ago. ....I took a pic but can't find it
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 2:05:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've only seen one.  Silver Pontiac on Hoes Lane in Piscataway a couple years ago. He either didn't see my BFL  or pretended not to.  

edit: Come to think of it,   I saw one on a welding truck with barbed wire painted along the side on Rt 22 in Springfield once.
View Quote

That was me in the silver Pontiac
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 7:51:46 PM EDT
[#14]
I saw my first bfl in NJ.  It was a gray metallic Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Loredo outside Steinert Highschool in Hamilton Twp and you turned onto 195 west.  I think the plate was a pa tag with " who is John Galt" around it.  You have a one inch neon green bfl on the lwr left hatch glass.  I was the idiot in the VW Jetta with the ham antenna on the trunk, 4 inch magnet logo on right of trunk and blew past you on the right trying to get a picture.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 2:56:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Saw one on a Black Lifted Pickup in East Brunswick parked in a mini mall on Route 18 less than a year ago. Thats about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top