Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2014 5:28:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:09:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I find a special irony in the Pledge of Allegiance and the National Anthem:

We no longer have a Republic but a mob-ocracy where we ignore the constitution by making fancy legal arguments. The lazy masses vote for the government to steal the property of those who actually work. The Fed prints money which enriches Wall Street and the big corporations at the expense of Main Street, small companies and the middle class.

Not much God these days. You can't even mention him in any public place.

The greatest casualty is Liberty. Every detail of our life is known to the government so they can keep us "safe" and prevent money laundering by terrorists and drug dealers. Since our income is the result of the labor of our bodies, and since the government confiscates the fruits of our labor at point of gun, we are essentially slaves of the government.

We are in an unprecedented global financial bubble caused by central bank money printing. It can't last forever. Someday there will be a reset of the financial system. Hopefully when that happens, people will more clearly see big government for the sham that it is and somewhere in the world someone will once again make a free country.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:33:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#3]
My mother came to he United States via Canada, fleeing WW1, My Dad is  the wall at Ellis Island. I am an American. It hurts the way we are going.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:59:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My mother came to he United States via Canada, fleeing WW1, My Dad is  the wall at Ellis Island. I am an American. It hurts the way we are going.
View Quote

Right on. And my grandmother and her brother snuck out of Poland under the noses of the nazis to come here.I'd rather get the damned war overwith already so my son doesn't have to
go through it himself when he grows up.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:30:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Yup, came here legally, that is all I ask, immigrate legally
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 12:32:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 2:52:40 PM EDT
[#7]
And one major concern is the diseases the illegals are bringing in. Legal immigration avoids that and protects the nation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top