Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2017 5:41:45 PM EDT
Guys name is Dom Henry, I have a request in with him for some hard to obtain rifle mags.  Just wondering how reliable they are?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 4:14:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Or do you know of someone that would be a good place to check with?
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Just been on there website, they seem genuine, about 2hrs drive from me.
What do you need to know? Will they ship to usa?
Atb
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:52:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry for the late reply.  Just wondering what kind of feedback they may have, like if I send'em money, they'll send me the product (if they can locate it).  He seems like a decent guy, just trying to do my due diligence.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 5:19:41 PM EDT
[#4]
had mags from them a few times , always good to deal with
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 7:05:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the reply.  I haven't heard from him in a while, though I don't know how fast things move over there either.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 8:29:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Just to let you guys know, Dom's a damn good guy, found the mags I needed, and super fast international shipping.  10 days from order to delivery, so if you need SSG 3000 mags he's the go to guy.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 5:35:59 PM EDT
[#7]
A good site, I refer people to it often and not a bad word about his service.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 4:16:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Used them a few times no issues

Edit quiet this part of the forum ain’t it post from 2017 ooops
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top