Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2016 10:26:45 AM EDT
Seems like every time I go to the BBC web page their top stories are from the US, and not just things that could conceivably affect the UK. Even what should be local stories like the Texas balloon crash and police shootings seem to dominate their front page regularly.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Not much going on here so they look for any news to put on, its shocking what crap they do put on to be honest with you
Atb
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 5:55:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought it was like a crazy ex who won't let go!

Link Posted: 8/3/2016 1:48:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Seems like every time I go to the BBC web page their top stories are from the US, and not just things that could conceivably affect the UK. Even what should be local stories like the Texas balloon crash and police shootings seem to dominate their front page regularly.
View Quote

Same over here in italy.
Every time the news talk about the US is about police killing black people or mass shooting and How easy is to get a firearm blah blah

Link Posted: 8/20/2016 8:25:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote

The BBC went through a stage of serving up content based on whether you are inside or outside the UK. It's possible they still do it, so you might be seeing an international page.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top