Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2015 11:10:29 AM EDT
Hello .

Any one know a good source for the Francis Parker m - 73 British army issue compass?

there's only one company here in the states that sells them and they are wicked expensive.

I'm looking for the original m-73 British army issue compass preferably with tritiumbut that's not a deal breaker.

I don't suppose any of you guys know if these are available on the surplus second hand market in England at a more reasonable price?

if it's okay I would also like to ask if any members here might have one they'd like to trade I know there are lots of things here in the states that you guys like militaria related that are expensive over there in the UK perhaps if one of you gentlemen has one you'd like to part with we could arrange a trade?

a while back I did a trade with one member from the UK where I traded some Magpul furniture and an esee knife for some items I wanted from the UK .

ANy help guys ???
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 9:04:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Sort of - the one I have up for grabs IS British made

BUT

Iraqi Army marked - with the Arabic measurements on the compass face, etc.

Still in the green leather carry case
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:53:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Silverman's on Mile End Road in London has them. Brand new milspec 349 pounds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top