Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2015 2:33:31 PM EDT
Been missing my time in England a lot lately and thought I'd just drop in here to say Hi!!!!!!!

Now off to cry and stuff myself full of Jaffa Cakes
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 3:56:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Why not come back and enjoy what we have to offer?
Your lucky you live in texas, went to dallas fortworth in february, met the gas monkey people, the only thing i didnt do off my list was have a go of one of them mechanical bulls.
Atb
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 4:49:58 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a distinct possibility in the next year or so. We've got some things we need to work out here in the states but the wife is ready to go for it. I'll miss my guns though, gues i'll have to fill the void with deac's and airsoft.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's a distinct possibility in the next year or so. We've got some things we need to work out here in the states but the wife is ready to go for it. I'll miss my guns though, gues i'll have to fill the void with deac's and airsoft.
View Quote

Give me a message when you coming over see if near, could go out for a shoot.
Atb
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 4:29:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Give me a message when you coming over see if near, could go out for a shoot.
Atb
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 7:32:30 AM EDT
[#5]
rgr that!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top