Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2014 7:57:48 PM EDT
As above. I seem to remember Lantac mentioning they were "the UK distributer" but all traces of LaRue has gone from their website?
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 10:38:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
As above. I seem to remember Lantac mentioning they were "the UK distributer" but all traces of LaRue has gone from their website?
View Quote

Chinese fakes??? They are doing that now with Larue stuff.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 9:50:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I think LaRue still won't export. A good number of us have genuine articles despite this hut supplies have dried up.There is equally good stuff available from more UK friendly sources, ADM for example..
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 7:29:56 PM EDT
[#3]
larue never had a UK or European distributer..... They refuse point blank to deal with anyone that isn't in the USA,
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 7:34:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
larue never had a UK or European distributer..... They refuse point blank to deal with anyone that isn't in the USA,
View Quote

probably not worth it due to ITAR regs, blame the fed.gov for that one. sorry
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 2:41:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

A few years ago if you emailed them asking about UK orders they directed you to some Scandiwegian company.  They may even have had their details on the LaRue website.  Can't remember their name now though.

There are some good UK companies making some good stuff but unfortunately the offerings are pretty slim due to the comparably tiny UK market.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top