Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2014 1:43:11 PM EDT
I've been looking for dealers who are based out of the UK but I'm mostly just finding people in the US who ship to the UK. I'm particularly looking for dealers who stock rimfire components. I've googled around a bit but haven't found any places that look like they're very popular.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:03:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I've been looking for dealers who are based out of the UK but I'm mostly just finding people in the US who ship to the UK. I'm particularly looking for dealers who stock rimfire components. I've googled around a bit but haven't found any places that look like they're very popular.
View Quote
It doesn't work like that over here. Very few gun dealers keep much stock but they can order stuff. You need to be more specific about what you are looking to source or what kind of product you are trying to market. It's a very small market here....

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 7:07:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting. Is it usually brick and mortar stores or is it online?

I sell the Catch22 bolt catch and probably 70% of my business goes out to you guys. I was hoping to find someone over there that was interested in stocking them since they seem to be selling well and international shipping can be a pain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top