Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2017 10:07:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: greentip]
Looking for militaria, collectibles, weaponry (though not looking for guns requiring a license as I am unfamliar with the export process) in or around Paris.  In the US we have "Army/navy surplus" stores.  Usually they are just for buying camo clothing and boots, but sometimes they actually have good military surplus stuff.  Is there anything like this in the area?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 4:31:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag for later interest.

While not a militaria store, I did however enjoy the Beretta Gallery located at 57 Rue Pierre Charron, 75008 Paris, France.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Here some surplus in paris :

Outre mer , 48 blvd du temple

Sarl Doursoux, 131 rue amelot.

La tranchée militaire , 53 rue jules vallés , 93400 Saint ouen.

If you want to see old stuff, ask to the owners of theses shop. They have specific adress for this kind of demand.

Lev0'
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:15:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you Levo!

Is there more than one Sarl Doursoux?  I think I found two different ones.

What do you think of:

Surplus Simon 44 Rue Jules Vallès, 93400 Saint-Ouen, France (almost next door to the Tranchée Militaire, near the Flea Market)

Welkit Montrouge 4 Rue Louis Lejeune, 92120 Montrouge, France

Surplus Discount  53 Bis Boulevard de Picpus, 75012 Paris, France

Surplus Americain KB 94  9 Avenue de Fontainebleau, 94270 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France  (Looks small?)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top