Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2016 2:43:33 PM EDT
Guys,
I'm ready more reports every day of the German government losing it's mind.
Germany and NATO

Really? Am I the only one that sees a problem with what Russia has been up to lately? I have many friends in Europe and strong ties to Germany. I know Germans to be intelligent, but what the hell is up with your government? When can you get rid of those clowns, or do you have to suffer them as long as we do here in the US?

Good luck!
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 4:19:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Politicians in France are pretty effed-up too, but I admit that right now the Germans take the cake.

A few weeks back, Wolfgang Schäuble said save for immigration, Germans would turn to incest.

http://www.thelocal.de/20160610/will-closing-borders-drive-germans-to-incest

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Sweden has also a few crazies.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 7:27:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow...politicians...total nut jobs no matter where in the world!
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 2:16:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Germany is currently being run by the Ostis.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 6:01:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Good question. I have no idea what they are up to.

But how do we get rid of them? Elections? Yea, right....
Nowadays all the established parties seem to be the same. Some more left-wing, some less. But the general direction is the same.
I think things will get a lot worse before they can get better.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:51:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I think you are correct. And it seems to be a world wide problem...
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 4:03:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I agree. It seems like it seems like a global problem. But if you look closer, it is more a problem of the western/western oriented countries.
Everywhere the political-correctness has annihilated even the possibility of discussing the real problems, you have the same damn mess.
When every minority has to be dealt with extreme caution, every opinion is importand and everyone's feelings have to be protected, you simply can't do anything and get overrun by someone who doesn't care.
When blaming someone for beeing a racist or being a right-winger can and in many cases will destroy their life, nobody will speak up to any of this crap.
If enough people have nothing left to loose, they we might see a change.
At this moment, only not agreeing with mass-integration (note: not providing shelter) of north african refugees will lable you a racist.
As if someone's place of birth defines his political socialization and attitude.

My grandad told me once, how it was around 55 Years ago in Germany: If you don't comply, they come and visit you. In the beginning it was ruining your and your familys  life, then they imprision you and later they maybe even kill you.
At the moment, we are in the "ruin your life" state, but with the upcoming laws for "hate speech", we will step it up a notch to the next escalation level.

It fits their plan, if somebody is wondering why nearly all leftis want our guns.

"We are the EU. Lower your borders and surrender your country. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will vanish to serve the greater plan. Resistance is futile."
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 9:48:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I agree. It seems like it seems like a global problem. But if you look closer, it is more a problem of the western/western oriented countries.
Everywhere the political-correctness has annihilated even the possibility of discussing the real problems, you have the same damn mess.
When every minority has to be dealt with extreme caution, every opinion is importand and everyone's feelings have to be protected, you simply can't do anything and get overrun by someone who doesn't care.
When blaming someone for beeing a racist or being a right-winger can and in many cases will destroy their life, nobody will speak up to any of this crap.
If enough people have nothing left to loose, they we might see a change.
At this moment, only not agreeing with mass-integration (note: not providing shelter) of north african refugees will lable you a racist.
As if someone's place of birth defines his political socialization and attitude.

My grandad told me once, how it was around 55 Years ago in Germany: If you don't comply, they come and visit you. In the beginning it was ruining your and your familys  life, then they imprision you and later they maybe even kill you.
At the moment, we are in the "ruin your life" state, but with the upcoming laws for "hate speech", we will step it up a notch to the next escalation level.

It fits their plan, if somebody is wondering why nearly all leftis want our guns.

"We are the EU. Lower your borders and surrender your country. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will vanish to serve the greater plan. Resistance is futile."
View Quote

So very true. What effect do you think BREXIT will have on Germany's future in EU? Do you think Germans would rise up and demand a GERXIT?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 11:20:27 AM EDT
[#8]
No, there will be no Gerxit. The EU may fall apart around us, but this will not happen. Not with the current system.

What will happen? I think not much. England is going their way and it may even be better for them. The £ will come back up and the economy won't be hurt, if anything happens at all.
And for Germany and the rest of the EU: It will go on without great notice. The GB-Government allways went a special way in the EU.
Who knows, maybe it will be benefical to all of us. If the Brits will make more money, they can buy more stuff. And if they buy more stuff, we can sell it to them
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:49:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No, there will be no Gerxit. The EU may fall apart around us, but this will not happen. Not with the current system.

What will happen? I think not much. England is going their way and it may even be better for them. The £ will come back up and the economy won't be hurt, if anything happens at all.
And for Germany and the rest of the EU: It will go on without great notice. The GB-Government allways went a special way in the EU.
Who knows, maybe it will be benefical to all of us. If the Brits will make more money, they can buy more stuff. And if they buy more stuff, we can sell it to them
View Quote

The Russians, as much as I hate their current position, are leading the charge to end the EU and NATO. With the fall of those institutions they become the premier power in Europe. They are slyly funding separatist groups all over the place. Merkel and company double down on stupid policies adding fuel to the fire.  I think they will exert significant pressure on smaller member states like Hungary. Poland, Slovakia, ect. which may jump ship. I think the EU is doomed, especially if the Germans and French don't back off from their power fantasy. Funny in that the immigration crisis is being fueled and supported by Russia as well.

Listening to the talking heads over there is like watching a FAR SIDE cartoon. I can't believe leaders can be so obtuse and PC. The smart move would be to back of on directives, immigration, and welfare until the sheep forget about it, but no they keep shoveling shit down everyones throats harder and faster.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 5:46:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good question. I have no idea what they are up to.

But how do we get rid of them? Elections? Yea, right....
Nowadays all the established parties seem to be the same. Some more left-wing, some less. But the general direction is the same.
I think things will get a lot worse before they can get better.
View Quote

Same here in USA.

Wonder if it's ever going to the Western version of the Arab Spring anytime soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top