Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 3:00:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a armed myself already,  and I have enough to arm a whole platoon.

Now what
Link Posted: 1/4/2016 9:37:08 AM EDT
[#2]
MOAR AMMO

Obviously
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 4:57:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Ordered .223 yesterday...

Need more 9mm.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 9:57:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Do you guys have any kind of concealed carry over there?  If you do, get yourself a Glock 19.  It's an awesome balance between concealability and firepower.
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 1:25:56 AM EDT
[#5]
In Germany there is literally no way for the normal citizen to carry a gun in public.
Even knifes, pepper-spray and electro-shocker are restricted.

So, if you care about the laws, you are pretty much unarmed.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 12:42:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So, if you care about the laws, you are pretty much unarmed.
View Quote

Then it's time to change the laws.

Do you think that some of the weapons laws imposed on European countries (in particular, Germany) after WW2 will be repealed / amended? Self-protection is a basic human right.

Just a few years ago, every foreign exchange student (all European, by the way) that my sons brought over to visit, we always took out shooting. Every single one of them LOVED it. I was quick to point out that this was a freedom we enjoyed, and they should be able to as well. I talked to them about sport shooting, hunting and self-protection, not anarchy or sedition.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 7:21:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Unlikely to have CC in the near future in Western Europe.

The only response we're getting right now is ... MOAR GUN CONTROL. Because obviously, when failing, just go harder at it!

Unless people experience themselves a real close call (like what happened in Cologne on NYE), it is unlikely that the population at large and politicians would somehow accept CC.

The 130 people who were killed back in November can be used by politicians (hear that sound ? that's civil liberties getting through the woodchiper right now in France) or shrugged off by the general population (meh, I just won't go to concerts or I don't care, I don't live in Paris).

Shit would have to get much worse for people to wake up.

You might have people start carrying illegally though ...
Link Posted: 1/9/2016 5:53:09 AM EDT
[#8]
At least in Germany you can legally buy a pepperspray.

Here in Holland you wife daughte can't buy or leaglly poses a pepperspray without a license that is not issued.

Link Posted: 1/10/2016 1:50:22 AM EDT
[#9]
No concealed carry in Finland anymore. Until 1998 it was possible to get firearm for self protection but now, nope. Luckily, peoples attitudes for ccw is changing for more positive.
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 10:50:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Do you guys have any kind of concealed carry over there?  If you do, get yourself a Glock 19.  It's an awesome balance between concealability and firepower.
View Quote

I own two 19 and two 17 already.... as well as Mp9 and mp9c.. but thank you
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 2:05:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Now what
View Quote

Can I come visit? I loved Switzerland!
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 12:44:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Godspeed to you all in Europe.  I pray you all are able to protect yourself from what is coming.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 4:08:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now what

You are welcome. I have hosted many (more than 10 actually) arfcomers, mostly Americans, at the range over the years.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 6:10:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Godspeed to you all in Europe.  I pray you all are able to protect yourself from what is coming.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.
View Quote

The problem in protecting yourself in the Uk will get you locked up in prison for a long time.
Atb
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 5:28:19 PM EDT
[#15]
This is off topic, but does anybody know what happened to this video, how Swiss do requalification shoot?  I cannot open it, is there another link?

http://www.he.admin.ch/internet/heer/de/home/themen/sat/schiessen/video.html
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 9:33:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Videos are available (in German, French, Italian) on the Swiss Army's Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/schweizerarmee

German: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6TTFt0wXK8
French: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhP1TlggDpw
Italian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dezTC5kXlV8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top