Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2015 10:41:35 PM EDT
I will be in Ukraine in December, and I am looking at going on a private tour of pripyat on December 18th. With just me and a guide it will be $500 USD, but I figure thats the only way I will get to go to places that normal tours won't.

Anyway, if anyone wants to join it would lower the price, and its easier to bribe a guide with a private tour.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:31:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I've done a private guided tour and it sounds to me like you might be getting hosed. What are the places that the "normal tour" doesn't go?
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 5:24:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've done a private guided tour and it sounds to me like you might be getting hosed. What are the places that the "normal tour" doesn't go?
View Quote

What I am saying is that it would be easier to convince a guide on a private tour to take me to some places where we probably wouldn't go on a normal tour.

There is a room in a building I need to visit, and it is not one of the common sights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top