BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2015 4:41:48 AM EDT
Gatestone Institute

TRUE or FALSE, men?

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:08:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Very hard to fathom some of these news items:

In a hospital near the Rhine, migrants attacked the staff with knives after they had handed over an 8-month-old on the brink of death, which they had dragged across half of Europe for three months. The child died in two days, despite having received top care at one of the best pediatric clinics in Germany. The physician had to undergo surgery and two nurses are laid up in the ICU. Nobody has been punished.
View Quote

Many migrants have AIDS, syphilis, open TB and many exotic diseases that we, in Europe, do not know how to treat them. If they receive a prescription in the pharmacy, they learn they have to pay cash. This leads to unbelievable outbursts, especially when it is about drugs for the children. They abandon the children with pharmacy staff with the words: “So, cure them here yourselves!” So the police are not just guarding the clinics and hospitals, but also large pharmacies.
View Quote

Muslim Migrants Attack German Nurses with Knives

or

Doctor Explains Horrific Reality Dealing with Immigrants in Germany
Link Posted: 10/18/2015 12:04:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I came here to ask the same thing.

How bad is it over there really?
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 5:32:08 AM EDT
[#3]
How bad is it over there really?
View Quote

yes--that is my inquiry as well. without any replies, I don't know.

...anyone?...
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:25:36 PM EDT
[#4]
It's bad. Very, very bad.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 12:05:14 AM EDT
[#5]
We pray for you in Europe.  Your culture is at risk.  Stay strong.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 10:19:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Ein Volk, ein Europa; Unsere Kultur, nicht verkaufen.

Sorry if it sounds a little too much like a NSDAP slogan, but something needs to be done, or Germany and Europe will be in deep trouble.

We have our own problems here, although smaller, with migrants not wanting to assimilate properly.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 4:31:29 AM EDT
[#7]
It depends where you life.
I life in a small city (population ca 45k) near Cologne and i have not been realy affected so far. At the border to Austria seems to be a different story.

I spoke to some frinds with kids some days ago and they told me, that no gym class took place the last months, because all the school sports halls in our city are populated by refugees. But what upset me a little is the fakt, that one school gave out a paper, that recommended parents to not dress their girls in skirts/shorts and/or other clothing, that "shows to much skin to not agitate the refugees".

I spoke to some gundealer last week and they both told me, that many people come by to buy weapons, ammo and other accessories.
Pepperspray and CS-Spray are hard to come by, Schreckschusswaffen (very cheap Pistol and Revolver clones, which can only fire blanks and Pepper) are nearly sold out  and i receive some requests to "take me to the range".

In Austria, Shotguns seems to be sold out.

Unfortunately our gun-laws are relative strikt, so you cant simply buy a shotgun like in Austria. So I have to tell the people who ask me "No, you can't. You have to do this and that or that."
Most interestingly: The attitude towards self-defence has changed in the last months.
Not so long ago i hear slogans like "who needs this", "police will protect us", "we are save here and fear no harm". This shifted to "how can i protect myself/my family", "what is allowed to buy", "why can't I just buy this, I am a law abiding citizen with a clean criminal record".

Some folks even won't go to any bigger event like Christmas fair, concerts or even take the train, because they fear an attack. Women seem to freak out even more than men and arm themself with whatever they can obtain.

Nothing great happend so far in Germany, but a lot of people are realy concerned about the situation.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 4:32:06 AM EDT
[#8]
We pray for you in Europe. Your culture is at risk. Stay strong.
View Quote

Thank you. The real problem is, that there are people in charge (especially here in Germany) who WANT our culture to vanish. On demonstrations all the left-wing folks here (especially the AntiFa) carrying posters with slogans like "nie wieder Deutschland" (no more Germay) and stuff like this.

Sorry if it sounds a little too much like a NSDAP slogan,  
View Quote

It sure does.

but something needs to be done, or Germany and Europe will be in deep trouble.
View Quote

We are already. And much of that has it roots in the EU.
I still like this whole European Union idea, but the way it is heading now... EU nowadays stands for nanny-state deluxe and the single state can do nothing against it.
Link Posted: 11/15/2015 12:51:40 AM EDT
[#9]
its over.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 2:58:45 PM EDT
[#10]
My son went to school in Germany for a year and lived with a family, so he has an "adopted" brother and two sisters there.

I worry about their safety, especially the two girls.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:28:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
its over.
View Quote

I thought the same thing when I seen the huge influx of refugees and how they are acting.

Don't lay down and quit; fight for your family and nation to the best of your ability.....especially your families.

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:04:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Some news...

New Year's Eve in Cologne: robbery, sexual assault and rape

Hm, distance from my door to cologne Trainstation: 11km (ca 6,8 miles?). I don't like that at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top