Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2014 8:39:34 AM EDT
Well the media is in a bit of a frenzy here because one of our youths managed to convert a blank pistol just well enough to shoot himself in the head (Darwin FTW)

Now the media are going into deep cover to buy alarm guns in Germany like they haven't been on sale there for like forever. In fact so many Dutch go to the shops in Germany that they actually speak Dutch there

The news Item is @ 4:24

http://www.telegraaf.nl/tv/nieuws/ttvnieuws/22231842/__Alarmpistool_kopen_is_kinderspel__.html

Darwin award winner nr. 1. though I will give him some bonus point for actually making a lethal weapon

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 7:02:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a couple of those to shoot fireworks...
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 7:08:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Retarded thing here is that the little cup you launch the firework from had been ruled a barrel and thus carries the same penalty as a full firearm possession.

It gets even more stupid as if you get caught with the alarm pistol and the launcher cup it's possession of 2 firearms (of course the alarm pistol is considered a full firearm because we are stupid) and that carries a much higher sentence.

Link Posted: 1/31/2014 3:31:03 AM EDT
[#3]
That's really retarded Sir! And I thought Germany was stupid, demanding a "kleiner Waffenschein" if you want to carry the starter pistol in public. That weapons card is easy to get, it's only money making (50 Euros).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top