Password is required.
Site Notices
Basic
  • Joined Jul 2011
  • Posts 259
  • EE 100% (7)
HUN HUN
Posted: 4/6/2012 9:45:30 PM EST
Got TDY work here....I'm working on my HUngarian citizenship at the moment, I had to give it up because of DOD rules but I'll be in Prague for three weeks and wandering around but I want to go shooting and see some awesome gun stores on my days off from Friday to Sunday.

Any ARFcommers in Europe can take me up on an offer?

Swiss or any country is fine for me. Loved to see the gun stores in Svajc if possible :)

Basic
  • Joined Apr 2010
  • Posts 82
  • EE 0% (0)
CZE CZE
Link Posted: 4/7/2012 9:18:20 AM EST
Hi, and welcome to Central Europe:-)
I have no idea what does TDY or DOD means, never mind.
If you want to see some shops in Prague, you can follow this track (each point is a gun shop) but dont expect anything cool - CR is not Switzerland.
About shooting,there are also few ranges, most notably avim.cz that has cz scorpion evo to rent and its conveniently next to metro station..
Let me know when you arrive.

Bronze
  • Joined Jan 2001
  • Posts 13100
  • EE 100% (107)
USA TX, USA
Link Posted: 4/8/2012 7:31:29 AM EST
Magdalena Milcová shoots for Team Česká zbrojovka (CZ) in the Czech Republic, but I can't help you with any Hungarian shooting-related information...

BTW, the acronyms denote a Temporary Duty (TDY) assignment with the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD)...

Basic
  • Joined Aug 2011
  • Posts 11
  • EE 0% (0)
FRA FRA
Link Posted: 4/9/2012 12:07:45 PM EST
Originally Posted By UrmesterDubi:
Got TDY work here....I'm working on my HUngarian citizenship at the moment, I had to give it up because of DOD rules but I'll be in Prague for three weeks and wandering around but I want to go shooting and see some awesome gun stores on my days off from Friday to Sunday.

Any ARFcommers in Europe can take me up on an offer?

Swiss or any country is fine for me. Loved to see the gun stores in Svajc if possible :)

If you end up in Paris, feel free to PM me (possibly a few days before) and we'll be able to come up with something.

Gold
  • Joined Feb 2007
  • Posts 7751
  • EE 100% (225)
USA OR, USA
Link Posted: 4/11/2012 4:43:04 PM EST
Run with scissors!!!!
Texan stuck in Germany
Bronze
  • Joined Sep 2010
  • Posts 2011
  • EE 100% (1)
DEU DEU
NRA
Link Posted: 4/13/2012 1:13:57 AM EST
I'm in Munich, Germany. Feel free to give a holler when you are in my AO. Have some toys (G36, M4 and more) that we can take to the range. I've been told that I'm a pretty good city guide too. I know all the breweries here...
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
Basic
  • Joined Jul 2011
  • Posts 267
  • EE 100% (7)
HUN HUN
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 4:57:38 AM EST
Got plenty of time but I seriously want to see a gun shop in Swiss Germany and other places.

Seen the shops in Hungary and it's the sucko..