Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2017 9:55:45 AM EDT
bloomturd money backing another stupid regressive tax (all taxes are regressive) but this one would damage the food service industry, which is a big section of our economy.

all to fund government run daycare. nothing more, nothing less.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 11:46:53 AM EDT
[#2]
it will be devastating to the economy, and never generate the income they want.

I think it may actually be a sign to me to cut my losses and find another place to live.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 4:29:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
it will be devastating to the economy, and never generate the income they want.

I think it may actually be a sign to me to cut my losses and find another place to live.
View Quote
That'd be my signal to relocate. I wont be of much help but I've spoken to many at work about voting against it.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 8:30:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I wasn't allowed to vote, my address is outside City limits, by 500 feet.

based on the people in line. we're so goddamn fucked.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 10:43:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hopefully this doesn't pass.
Unfortunately, I think it will win by around a 67-33 margin.
View Quote
Early results.

RESULTS COMING IN: At the Christian Life Church center (1/8), the vote was 872 Against, 426 For (66.7 percent to 33.3 percent).

You nailed the numbers, but the results are opposite... So far.
New results, it's dead Jim.

Link Posted: 5/3/2017 2:30:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Thankfully it failed. Lotta dumbass up there going by the votes.

Having a soda in celebration.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 2:47:37 PM EDT
[#7]
we're way over run with dumb asses but thankfully this didn't get through.

there is some funky things going on with some of the numbers though. most places it was a total blow out except for two districts, one it won and the other it lost by a close margin.

the others it was a total blow out like 600-1700 and 1600- 3600.. the win and close numbers at the other districts really doesn't fit the trend...

I was worried as hell. there were people all over the place handing out "vote yes" stuff blanketing the area, and all the churches were pushing it big time. I really thought it was going to go poorly.. all the no side had was radio commercials and a few signs.

it should come as no surprise the liberals left their "vote yes" signs all over the damn place.

free target holders!
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 7:46:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

it should come as no surprise the liberals left their "vote yes" signs all over the damn place.

free target holders!
View Quote
That's  making lemonade out of lemons. 

Bloomberg would not be happy.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 11:26:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top