Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2017 7:26:53 PM EDT
I haven't been to any of them in years because they all seemed to pretty much suck, but do recall some being better than others. we have a friend from a rural part of the state wanting to come for one but don't know if this is one of the duds or not.

Link Posted: 3/1/2017 10:56:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Depends on what you're going for.  If you're looking to buy used guns from attendees (i.e. hang out near the line to get in before the best finds are gone) then sure it can be worth while and you may come across some gems.  Same applies if you're selling used guns so long as you know the fair value.  Firearm accessory and ammo prices will be higher, in many cases dramatically higher, than what you can buy them for online with little effort.  New gun prices and used gun prices from dealers will in most cases be higher than what you can get online.  Every gun I've bought or sold at a gun show was within the first two minutes of getting out of my car and getting into the line...the best deals will not make it through the door!
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#2]
So no one has any idea if this is the better one or one of the duds?

Bueller...?

Bueller...?

Link Posted: 3/3/2017 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#3]
This would be my guess....

Link Posted: 3/4/2017 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#4]
NMGCA's radio spots made a big deal about "No BBQ (?) and stuff-just lots of guns, knives and swords".

They didn't say there wouldn't be pies, jerky, windows and solar, so we'll see.

You have to go to the gun show to see what's in the gun show.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top