Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2017 4:48:26 PM EDT
I'm looking for someone local who can engrave some 80% lowers for me and do it as well as Braceman can do it.  If you don't know about Braceman, go to the AF15 retro forum and take a look at his work.  He makes fantastic engravings of clone M16A1s and GAU-5s, XM177s, etc.  I've used an engraver here before to do some work on NFA items but I don't know if there's anyone here who can do the same quality work that Braceman does.  If there is, please let me know. I'd hate to "burn" and 80% lower with a lousy engraving job.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:38:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Lee Maisel at Albuquerque Laser Engraving is THE man for any engraving you want done.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 4:00:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  I just sent my A1 80% off to Braceman but maybe I'll this guy a shot on another 80% lower I have and see how his work is.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 4:34:22 PM EDT
[#3]
He's the only person I've seen that can do custom gun level engraving with a laser.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top