Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2017 5:32:57 AM EDT
Does anyone have any good spots to hunt for javelina in units 23-27?  My brother in law flew in from SC to help with my archery mule deer hunt.  We arrived at our camping spot at 11, napped until two, and I had an arrow in a deer at 415pm, with him loaded in the cooler by 830pm.  (Did i mention that was my first ever archery tag?)

Now we don't fly out until Saturday so I figured we would go try and find some of these things.  We're currently camped in Gage, west of Deming but are willing to move if someone has good Intel on javelina.  If your Intel leads to me getting a shot, I'll send you three pmags!  We stop hunting this coming Friday afternoon so need help fast.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 12:36:53 PM EDT
[#1]
The Florida mountains used to be the best place to hunt them when I was a kid.  That was forty years ago.  Not sure if that is part of your hunt area, though.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 10:04:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Check your IM.

And bring a shotgun for quail while you are at it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top