Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2016 6:22:09 PM EDT
Anyone go today?  Wondering if it's worth the $10 to go tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I was also pondering going.....
Anyone?
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry so late-

EXCELLENT show- plenty of vendors, many bargains to be had if you look. Both rooms open.

Way less of the flea market crap you get at Silver Spur.

Ammo in abundance, including .22 lr of every kind, didn't see any below 9 cents a round (and that was for CCI standard Velocity).

Good crowd, lots of buying going on.

They don't advertise it (you have to ask), but if Mil, LE or Sr citizen, admission 8 bucks.

This one worth the time.

If you're going to do one show before the end of the year, do this one and avoid the disappointment of Silver Spur in Dec.

Link Posted: 11/20/2016 11:37:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry so late-

EXCELLENT show- plenty of vendors, many bargains to be had if you look. Both rooms open.

Way less of the flea market crap you get at Silver Spur.

Ammo in abundance, including .22 lr of every kind, didn't see any below 9 cents a round (and that was for CCI standard Velocity).

Good crowd, lots of buying going on.

They don't advertise it (you have to ask), but if Mil, LE or Sr citizen, admission 8 bucks.

This one worth the time.

If you're going to do one show before the end of the year, do this one and avoid the disappointment of Silver Spur in Dec.

View Quote

Buck off for NRA membership, too.

I went Saturday, didn't buy  much, (no guns/ammo). Had a good time with my step-son. Bought him a small drone, got it home, didn't work. So we went back Sunday and they exchanged it for us! I figured we'd be hosed, but the vendor was a straight-shooter.

I got some 12 ga. Dragonfire shells, want to play with them.

Had a good time smelling the gun grease.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 12:13:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Buck off for NRA membership, too.

View Quote

They denied my father and I any NRA discount Saturday morning. Said Mil/LE/Senior discounts only.

Doesn't matter. Still attended.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 10:46:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I got two lowers (what I consider a decent price).  It was great compared to where I moved from.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top