Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2016 12:52:31 AM EDT
Hi,

I'm new to the state and was wondering what the new make up of the state legislature will do to MSRs and standard capacity mags? I've gone through the NRA PVF grade chart and noticed a lot of Dems have A grades. Does this mean we are relatively safe from legislation?
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 1:12:50 AM EDT
[#1]
For 2 years we are safe since we have a republican governor. After that it depends on how the election goes and what is going on in the country at that time. I do think that we did get rid of the major shithead democrat that introduces a anti gun bill every legislative session.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 3:24:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Patty Lundstrom is my State Rep and in fact my good neighbor

She is a democrat but last I looked the NRA gave her a B+

I cant stay all Dems in this state a truly bad in honesty could very well be a DINO

Just check on your areas reps and their voting record

The issue what we have is many of the people being elected in this state and many cities go uncontested which makes it look overwhelming worse than it is

When it comes to US Senators and US Rep dems they are bunch of Dbags
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top