Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2016 11:41:37 PM EDT
Hola, anybody in the ABQ area have experience with the Surefire offset sights or with the XS offset sights?

I like the shortness of the XS, but worried they might be too small to get a good sight picture, and Surefire's seem a bit too long in the pictures i have seen. I feel they may be a problem when the rifle is encased or just laying on the right side of gun.

Will be used with an ACOG TA31F on a LWRC 16"

I Still dont know if i will use the ACOG or keep using the Comp M4. (pretty soon want to get an sbr and the m4 will go on sbr and the ACOG on the current rifle)

What route should i go?

A T1 on an offset mount is too much, and uses batteries
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:55:45 PM EDT
[#1]
A tech question like that here won't bring any ridicule like GD, but probably won't get many answers, either.

We're hardly ever here.

ETA:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_3/18_Optics__Mounts__and_Sights.html
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:04:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

A tech question like that here won't bring any ridicule like GD, but probably won't get many answers, either.

We're hardly ever here.

ETA:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_3/18_Optics__Mounts__and_Sights.html
View Quote

Thanks, ill post there now.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 12:33:23 PM EDT
[#3]
If your running the Acog why not a RMR and mount?
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 2:26:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yup i thought about that, i went to bmc tactical and got a feel for the rmr. Not sure how i would like the chinweld, im sure i could get used to it, zero the rmr like 25 meters or so, but not sure if i should get an led model or dual illum. I think led due to if im in an enclosed room or such situation. Dont kno yet though. I ordered some mbus offsets, and once i get back my ar from cerakote, i will see if ima stick with acog, or comp m4 w magnifier.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top