Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2016 1:20:37 PM EDT
Heading there for Labor Day weekend. Looking for a good shop to visit and hopefully spend some money. Please recommend one.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 6:23:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Omni Arms has always done me right.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 8:18:53 PM EDT
[#2]
There is Rio Rancho Armory on Southern and of course Calibers if you need to use an indoor range.  That said, I very rarely see prices (especially on any accessories) that I can't beat by a significant amount with two minutes of online shopping.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 8:56:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Omni Arms on Central
Rio Rancho Armory, not sure where they are now
Warriors Edge on Wyoming.  

The others are hit and miss.

MAHA
Link Posted: 9/4/2016 12:02:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 6:42:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Omni Arms on Central
Rio Rancho Armory, not sure where they are now
Warriors Edge on Wyoming.  

The others are hit and miss.

MAHA
View Quote

I would add Los Ranchos to the list of solid shops. I've had great service  from those guys.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 3:12:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I would add Los Ranchos to the list of solid shops. I've had great service  from those guys.
View Quote

Agreed. Since the new management/owner(?) took over they have been great to work with, before that they were hit or miss.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 8:18:57 AM EDT
[#7]
definitely since the new owner, he's a great guy and a personal friend.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 1:40:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll add another vote for Los Ranchos.  Mark, the owner, is a good dude.  Involved in the shooting community, boy scouts, instructor, etc.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 1:40:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Double tap
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 4:24:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Pretty crazy not seeing anyone mentioning Arnie and Belinda at ABQ Guns. They have always done good for me. Also, another vote for Los Ranchos since the change of ownership. It's amazing to walk in there now and not be breathing in all the second hand smoke
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 3:02:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Pretty crazy not seeing anyone mentioning Arnie and Belinda at ABQ Guns. They have always done good for me. Also, another vote for Los Ranchos since the change of ownership. It's amazing to walk in there now and not be breathing in all the second hand smoke
View Quote

Read here

MAHA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top